Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The arguement WUH OH!

HI HI THIS IS MY NEW ROCK LEE AND SUKI STORY ENJOY!



lol i HAD to put it up there it adds to the cuteness of the story X3

Chapter 24 - The arguement WUH OH!

Chapter 24 - The arguement WUH OH!
In only about a couple weeks Suki was sent out of the hospitle. Lee made sure to visit her everyday before she was sent out. He bought her flowers but she denied every last rose. Lee started to visit less and less often until finally he never showed up. About two days from there Suki was released from the hospitle. Walking out the door she expected a goofy Lee pop out from behind her, but he never came.In a matter of weeks Suki and Lee never hung out, they never even spoke a word to one another. Everyone was suprised. Normally whenever Lee was walking along konoha Suki was trailing right next to him. Now, they dont even notice eachothers excistince. Finally the two snapped. On one cloudy evening Lee saw Suki from the corner of his eye. Tenten and Neji were along side him. Both had no idea what was going on. Suki glanced at Lee and both turned away. Tenten pouted. "What is up with you two. You were both best buds." Lee stared at his feet. "we WERE best buds." He said with a little sadness in his voice. "What happened?" Neji asked with no emotion.

"I..." Lee paused. "I don't know...I just..." Lee sighed heavily. He stared up at Suki who was walking away. "Then why don't you just talk to her? You got nothing to lose!" Tenten said suddenly making Lee's eyes spark up into flames. "YOU ARE RIGHT TENTEN I WILL GO AND TALK TO SUKI-CHAN!" And with that, lee ran off with youthful rays in his eyes rofl. "SUKI-CHAN PLEASE WAIT UP!" Suki turned around. "What do you want Lee?" Suki said in a stern tone. Lee began panting as he knelt over laughing happily. "What do you want!" Lee stood back up and hugged Suki tightly. "Lee!" Suki shoved him away. "Leave me alone!"
"Suki-Chan I am sorry for whatever i did!"
"Do you even know what you did?!" Suki yelled causing Lee's smile to dissapear. "YOUR SO STUPID! YOU THINK EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS JUST FULL OF FUN DONT YOU! WELL OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN EYES AND THINK FOR ONCE!" Lee stood there clueless and Suki chuckled. "Your so damn clueless! I can't believe i even fell for you in the first place...just leave me alone." Suki walked away with a couple of bags in her hand. Lee watched hopelessly as Suki left the village gates.

----filler time :p lolz----

Guy woke up stretching and saw Mayu outside packing up. Guy walked over and hugged her from behind. "GUY what are you doing?!"
"hugging you! I thought you and i were-" Mayu laughed. "Wow Guy you couldn't tell i was drunk?" Guy's mouth dropped wide open. "Wh-what?!"
"I could stand being stuck with you on a mission so i brought my Sake along with me..."
"Oh....I see..." Mayu chuckled. "You didn't really think i liked you! Now come on and help me pack up."
"ok Mayu-Chan..."

-------Filler gone oh well lolz-----

Shizu walked along the grassy feild (now that suki's gone i can focus on other pplz lolz) suddenly she looked up to see a lazy Shikamaru sleeping in HER tree. "What is he doing?" Shizu said softly. She quietly climbed up the tree and looked closely at Shikamaru. "He's so...amazing...maybe just a soft peck then ill leave! he'll never know..." Shizu made up her mind. She puckered up her lips and closely leaned in. "Shizu what are you doing?" Shizu yelped falling off the tree. Shikamaru quickly grabbed her ankle holding her upsidown, it was better than falling. "Sorry for startleing you, just what were you doing?" Shizu stuttered. "Y-you had some grass on your face so i was just uh blowing it off!" Shikamaru sighed. "Whatever...thanks I guess..." Shizu smiled in her head. "HE FELL FOR IT!" Shikamaru smirked. "Next time you want to kiss me, ask...you troublesome woman." Shizu blushed hard. "HE...KNEW ALL ALONG!"

-----------------

"HE'S MINE!"
"NO MINE!"
"yOU JUST CAN'T CLAIM HIM AS YOUR OWN!"
"NEITHER CAN YOU!"
"Ladies Ladies! There's enough of Kiba to go around!"
"Geeze, he's like another Sasuke...."
"ARF -chomp-"
'GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaAaAaAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!"
"You ok Naruto?"
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK?!"
"....well ya...."
"YOUR DOG IS BITING MY LEG LIKE A CHEW TOY!"
"....so?"
"DO SOMETHING!!!"
"He's only teething chill!"
(lol dont ask)
----------------------

"Hey Rin..."
"Sh-shino?!" Hey! I wasn't expecting you to be here!"
"Who said that i wasn't allowed to eat ramen..."
"...Are you calling me some kind of idiot?"
Shino sat quetly.
"Go away before i hurt you shino >_>; ...now"
Shino stood up and grabbed Rin's hands.
"You wouldn't hurt me...would you?" Bugs slowly crawled out of his sleeve.
"GACK! B-B-B-BUUUUUG!"
"uh, sorry...Rin? Riiiiiin? huh she must've been tired..." Shino picked Rin up and walked towards her apartment...lolz awkward wait till she wakes up XD

------to b continued!!!--------

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SatomiTakashida on January 3, 2010, 6:39:30 AM

SatomiTakashida on
SatomiTakashidamy Kiba! lolz ;3

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 22, 2009, 11:51:10 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101lol that was funny Poor Suki though grr Lee i'm a hurt u*whaks Lee witha malet*bad Lee
Lee:*sad faced*

Forestdahedgehog on July 21, 2009, 10:26:07 AM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogHaha xD Love the ShikaShizu Part x3 Lol.Very cute and smart((Dont ask why it is smart xD))

And the fight over Kiba still continues,yes!
Shall it never end? Its as bad with Sakura and Ino..Cept things might get violent soon,and then theyll end up hurting everything around them,including Kiba if he does get too close xD

RockLeeXSuki on July 22, 2009, 1:58:26 AM

RockLeeXSuki on
RockLeeXSukiOmg yeah that might Hap- -is thrown by chou at sachi- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnn

Forestdahedgehog on July 27, 2009, 10:47:11 PM

Forestdahedgehog on
ForestdahedgehogO-O NYA?!