Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ignore

Ignore plox

Chapter 1 - ignore

Chapter 1 - ignore


Can a human ever be happy loving an angel?

Story: {Kind of sucks. I came up with it on a whim}

Lightning plays a fallen angel, doomed by her own consent to wander the Earth for all eternity unless she finds her fellow angel and lover, Aerith... A Guardian of the Celestial Gates who had followed Lightning to Earth on a special mission. The two were seperated when a pack of demon's attacked...
One day, while floating around in the Farplane, Lightning sees a young woman with tears in her eyes. Worried, she approaches the young woman and asks her, "Young woman, why do you weep?"
The young woman, introducing herself as "Yuna," replies, "My body is ill, and I am to die soon," for she has been suffering from a human disease created by an underground corperation... And it is sure to kill her. Lightning finds herself compelled by Yuna's story, and offers Yuna her own stregnth so that she may go on living. However, this will only last for one year. Once this year is up, Lightning's spirit completely awakens within Yuna's body, and the two head out in search of Aerith. By this point, Yuna has fallen madly in love with Lightning, and would do ANYTHING to make her happy... even die for her.
Lightning and Yuna, now together in one body, board a train to Midgar, where Lightning and Aerith had originally been stationed as Angel Trainees. In a daze, Lightning walks into the church where they used to stay, staring down at the flowerbed. She looks up and is startled to see a peculiar (yet familiar) looking woman kneeling before the flowerbed. Frightened at the thought that this girl may be a demoness, Lightning draws her sword, holding it at the woman's neck. But this woman shows no hostility. Actually, there is a bit of... warmth in her eyes.
Before Lighting can even introduce herself, she and the woman catch one another's gaze, infactuated with one another. Yuna, on the other hand, stares through Lightning's eyes with a heartbroken look. Has Lightning found another woman...? It was bound to happen. After all, it was against Celestial law for a human and an angel to be lovers.
Suddenly, there is a flash of light above the Church, and the woman quickly spreads a pair of angel wings, engulfing Lightning in an immense light. The starstruck angel, now realizing that she has found what she has searched for, leaves Yuna's body without even a goodbye, letting the useless mound of flesh fall to the floor... but Yuna is still inside. She lies down upon the flowerbed, tears in her eyes, preparing for the illness to overcome her...
:End:

-x-

~Larken

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment