Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wonderland

don't be a meanie

Chapter 4 - Wonderland

Chapter 4 - Wonderland
Chapter 4

Sara was falling from the sky with her eyes closed. She fell flat on her face and when she was about to get up her box hit her on her head and it made fall back on to the floor. Ouch! That hurt!" She yelled gripping her head in pain and getting up from the floor. She picked up her box and asked herself "What happened to my clothes? She was wearing a colorful bow with a heart in the middle, a plaid yellow and white dress that was tight in the middle and was up to her knees with knee high socks with yellow dress shoes. She was standing all by herself in a hall but then a rabbit came out of nowhere saying he was late and the queen would have his head. So she ran after him and got to a door she opened it but she didnt see the rabbit. And then she seen a small door open then something closed it. Then she turned to her side and seen a table with a blue drink and a red one. "Maybe if i drink one i turn small enough to fit through that tiny door she said grabbing the blue drink and drinking some then all of a sudden she turned tiny.

She walked up to the door and twisted the knob NOT SO HARD!" the door just talked "Ummm hello can you let me pass please she asked "You may but you have to let me sleep in peace" it said opening the door revealing a bright light Sara thanked him and skipped through the door. Suddenly she could see the blinding light fade away revealing a beautiful garden full of colorful unopened flowers. She started to walk then she seen a blue carnation open up and said Why hello there deary" "Hi there my names Sara" said Sara with a smile. The carnation lifted Sara up with her big leaf then all of the flowers opened up and yawned. All of a sudden the carnation tossed her to a red flower then they started to sing. Then the red flower tossed her to a blue flower then to a flower that wasnt open yet. It revealed a beautiful white rose she gently rocked Sara in her arms then Sara fell asleep sucking her thumb.

The Next Day

Sara woke up and remembered the rabbit she was chasing and seen the flowers were asleep so she quietly walked out of the arms of the rose and so she started to walk then she seen the rabbit again. He jumped into a hole so Sara followed but when she went down the hole she ended up in a yard. It had a table with a lot of stuff she was about to walk away but she felt something tug on her dress she turned around and seen a man with a big hat and a crazy looking rabbit. Hello there what is your name? asked the man "My name is Sara" she said happily with a smile on her face. Sara would you like to join us for tea time?" asked the little man. "Ok" said Sara. So the rabbit and the man grabbed her hand and pulled her to the gigantic table with cups and treats on it. She grabbed a chair and sat down when she sat down the man and rabbit got a chair and started to drink tea and eat the treats Sara just to a sip of tea and fell asleep underneath the table curled up like cat.

The Very Next Day

Sara was sound asleep until she heard the footsteps of a rabbit so she lifted her head but when she did that she hit it on the bottom of the table really hard. "OUCH! My head that must've been some strong tea said Sara rubbing her head. She crawled out from underneath the table and seen the rabbit with its head on the table snoring and the man asleep on a smooshed cake. She heard the rabbits footsteps and turned she seen the rabbit running and then he fell. Sara walked to where the rabbit fell and then she fell onto grass. She was behind a court it looked peaceful but why the heck would any one get in trouble. She then heard the words Help me! So she took a peek and seen a bird being taken away by a card she ran to him and snatched him out of the cards hand and let him free. HOW DARE YOU DISTURB WITH MY COURT LITTLE GIRL! Sara turned around and seen an angry lady with black hair and a red angry face. Im sorry i helped the birdie escape from getting hurt Sara said happily Well you see that was my prisoner you let free so you pay the consequeneces" said the queen with a huge grin on her evil face. What for i didnt do anything!"asked Sara being dragged off somewhere she closed her eyes and opened them when the cards stopped .she heard something open then she felt herself being tossed when she washer back hit the wall with a loud THUMP!"OW YOU MEANIES!" yelled Sara she got up and seen she was in a cage so she tried to open it by ramming into the door but it wouldnt budge. So she plopped herself on the floor with her box "At least i did the right thing "said Sara with a proud smile on her face. She looked to her side and seen the queen sitting in her chair drinking tea. Then all of a sudden Sara heard her yell at someone and walk over to a card with a red paint can in his hand and a rabbit in the other. The queen got up from her chair, walked toward them and grabbed the paint can from his hands. So Sara made her nails grow, she quickly unlocked the lock, ran to the rabbit, snatched him and started to run she could hear the queens angry voice. She ran toward a door, opened it and quickly closed it. She seen she was back in the room but the queen was about to break down the door so she ran to the chair and climbed onto it then to the table she ran and grabbed the red drink and drank it quickly. She grew back into her regular size and boy was she happy. She was getting pretty tired and she seen the bed so she fell asleep.

The Last Day

YAY!ITS THE LAST DAY! Sara said happily skipping around in the room she didnt really like this world. She thought it was scary and mean but at least she spent her year in that room away from the other meanies. She had seen a bright light coming from underneath the bed so she grabbed her box and looked and then she vanished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment