Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Atlantica

don't be a meanie

Chapter 8 - Atlantica

Chapter 8 - Atlantica
Chapter 8

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"SPLASH! Sara was under water trying to swim but she forgot to open her eyes. So she slowly opened one up and then the other she looked down and seen SHE HAD FINS!" OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LEGS! AHHHHH! I COULD TALK AND BREATH UNDER WATER! AHHHHHHHHHH!" Sara was screaming and yelling. She then heard a sound of something opening and bubbles popping she slowly turned around with a weird look on her face and seen a huge clam open revealing a girl with red hair, a purple bra and green fins. "H-Hello" said Sara nervously "Good morning Im Ariel Ariel said with a smile. "Oh nice to meet you Ariel Im Sara she said trying to stay still. What's wrong? asked Ariel. "Oh um Im not really used to these waters can you teach me how to swim please? she asked with a smile on her face. "Sure why not all you have to do is try and tag me five times ok" said Ariel happily. Sara tagged Ariel five times she got used to the water and started to swim around Ariel asked Sara are you gonna help us with the decorations for the Atlantica Carnival? Sure when is it? asked Sara It's gonna be today theyve got all kinds of things there like kelp on a stick, crafts, games and other fun things said Ariel excitedly. Sara helped by placing all the crafts on the table carefully and by hanging the decorations. When it was time for the carnival the mermen, mermaids and all the children swam to the carnival area they started to play and get crafts. Sara didnt really wanna join in cuz she was to busy looking around Atlantica. As soon as night fell everyone left back home and Sara well Sara had to go sleep somewhere but she didnt know where so she fell asleep in the underwater garden.

The Next Day

Sara woke up and got ready for today at Atlantica. She suddenly felt like there was something on her head. So she went to go look for Ariel. Ariel where are you? she went around looking for Ariel. Finally she heard something coming from behind a rock a voice two actually so she moved the gigantic rock and swam inside. Whos there? Oh its only Sara. Ariel sounded a little frightened when she heard Sara come in but when she seen her she didnt sound so scared. Wow whered you get this stuff from it looks so pretty? asked Sara looking at all the things. I got them all from the outside world I wish to one day go out there she said looking up at the sparkling sunny surface water. Well I hope your wish comes true besides doesnt your dad let you go to the outside world? asked Sara. Hes the king and he wouldnt want his little princess to get hurt in any way and sadly he wont let me go out of the palace which I am out right now with Flounder she looked pretty sad. Whos Flounder? asked Sara looking around. Im Flounder hehehehe and you must be Sara said a blue and yellow fish coming from behind a chest. He swam around Sara and then toward Ariel. Ariel umm do I have something in my hair? asked Sara. Ariel nodded Sara seen a mirror near by so she swam to it and seen she was wearing some huge crown on her head and she was wearing an aqua blue bra. Night darkened the water making it scary. Sara saw a big huge clam so she fell asleep in it.

The Very Next Day

:YAWN: Sara had woken up and opened the clam she slept in. She was casually swimming and heard a familiar voice & Ariels. Sara cmon I want you to meet my daddy. She gripped onto Saras hand and started to swim quickly making dust clouds behind them. When they got to the castle Sara saw a man with a white colored beard with the same colored hair. Are you the little girl my daughter Ariel has been telling me about? he asked with a booming scary voice. Y-yes she said nervously. Well its very nice to finally meet you he said happily. Well I really wanted to ask you something umm could I stay here for just a year please? she asked in her sweetest voice. He thought for awhile and said Yes you may but you have to watch over Ariel while you stay here ok. Ok you have my word she said happily. Well for that whole year Sara watched over Ariel. She was getting tired of leaving to other worlds she just wanted to stay in one place but she knew she couldnt.

The Last Day

Today was the day, her birthday. Before it turned dark Ariel gave her a gold seashell necklace and it had her name on it. She liked it and thanked them for everything they did for her. The king was like a father to her cuz she never knew who her real father was or who her mother was oh well. The day turned to night and it was time to live she put the necklace around her neck. She was swimming casually and then a big blue light flashed through the water. When the light vanished Sara was gone

Review pretty please

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment