Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Round One

This story is about Sasuke, and Shiori, my oc. So if anyone even reads this, honestly tell me what you think! Give me some feedback! If you don't like canon/oc pairings that's fine, but don't flame.
Criticism is WELCOME! I can take it! Trust me!

Chapter 4 - Round One

Chapter 4 - Round One
She had him pinned to the floor in half a second.
 
Without moving an inch, Shiori had won. Twenty feet away, Sasuke Uchiha lay, frozen, with dense formations of glass locking his limbs in place. His face was in blank shock. Too easy, Shiori thought. His dumb-founded expression almost made her want to laugh. Yes, he definitely had not seen it coming. Once he was past the surprise he began to struggle. Someone else laughed quietly.
 
"Kukuku. Shiori-chan, you can probably let him up now." Orochimaru said between laughs. She did so and released him. The glass started to withdraw slowly and retreated to the palm of her hand. She wondered, if he was her sparring partner now, what she ought to say to him. Good job? That wasn't right. She wanted to say something to him, but couldn't find the words. The corner of her mouth turned down. Immediately he stood to glare at her once the bonds were free. He couldn't have been much older than her; thirteen.
 
Suddenly, his eyes changed color, switching from a flat black to a vibrant red instantly. Shiori thought she could see small, black dots positioned to the top, right and left of the iris. Each appeared to have tails trailing inwards from the center. Some kind of ocular jutsu? He attempted to charge at her again, but there was only the same result. There was no difference to her, but she was confused. Confused because there was nothing different. What was that jutsu’s purpose?
 
Shiori did a once-over of herself, but there was no change. Perhaps it was something that had to be built up to, or maybe it just hadn't registered with her. This had her frowning again in frustration. So was he, she noticed. Sasuke didn't even look at her as he got up again and walked out of the large room. Her eyes followed his retreating figure to the door where the rest followed after him. Kabuto paused at the threshold.
 
"Shiori-sama, are you coming?" She turned away from him, looking only forward. He took that as a no. "You did well," he complimented. "His confidence seems to be shattered." He sounded oddly pleased.
 
From the corner of her eye, she could his face was turned away from her, puzzling over something. "Why is he here?" She asked, in an inquisitive tone.
 
He did not sound surprised when he answered her. "Shiori-sama, didn't Orochimaru-sama tell you?"
 
"Tell me what?"
 
"Sasuke-kun is to be Orochimaru-sama's next vessel."
 
She turned her head 90 degrees to see him smiling, as he raised one eyebrow at her. "What is it?" she said angrily.
 
"Were you hoping he might change his mind again?"
 
"Don't be ridiculous." She was only surprised that was all. Kabuto nodded thoughtfully, but she could see that he didn't believe her. Then he left.
 
Ridiculous, she repeated in her head.
--
Ah, delicious. If only I could eat Uchiha tears for breakfast every morning~
x' D
 

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 26, 2011, 4:10:23 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianI think that was the best description of the physical characteristics of the Sharingan I've ever read. Seems weird to point out, but that stuck out to me, for some reason.
Shiori has a really cool jutsu, too, for the record.
Good chapter.