Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Scroll 3:Inside....

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 3 - Scroll 3:Inside....

Chapter 3 - Scroll 3:Inside....

Kiko picked her up."I got you..."He walked down the street,"HEY!"He turned around he put Shadow down."Who are you?"Don't continue with her....SHE'LL BETRAY YOU!"She betrayed me ONCE iam she won't!"Shadow didn't understand but then she was knocked out.She forced herself up."Hey stay down..."She was on the floor,Shadow tryed to move her arm's again they wouldn't move."I had to tranlize your arm's and leg's.You kept fussing and i didn't want to hurt you..."Lee pulled her in his arm's."Your okay...You just tryed to hit me...."He looked down."I had a dream.....I was married to you..."Shadow addmitted.Lee laughed."Really?!"He turned red."Same for me to...."Sadow smiled."You did to?"She looked out the window."Full-Moon...They alway's make me..Feel well...Good about myself..."Lee smiled."Well i think it's wonderfull you feel good about yourself..."

~Next morn~

Shadow bowed down."Please deliver my family from harm...."She blew out a candle.Shadow went outside.She went to the academy.Iruka talked to her."Sure...Were going over Chodori actually...We need a visale...I was looking for a female some of the boy's think there better..."Shadow laughed."I'd love to be a visule..."Iruka nodded."KID'S!"The kid's stopped there ruckuss."Meet...Shadow Kinata...."She walked in."Hello!"Iruka smiled."No need to be nervous!"A kid stood up."Sensi!A woman can't do Chodori!"Shadow smiled."OH YA!"She formed her X"CHODORI!"The lightning chakara eminated."OMG!!"The kid screamed.Iruka smiled."What do you think now?"Shadow looked out the window."Iruka...I have to go...."That's ok...."Shadow ran out."Darn it.."She ran out."I swear i-"She looked."THERE!"She ran."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"She skidded."You have no clue what you posess...."It Was Garra."I thought you were..."I was..."Shadow looked to the side."What do you mean?"Your Kiko's Masuki..He's your Kakashi i'll put it that simple...."He stopped."Unfortunatly his deamon can be passed little by little by love aka kissing..."Shadow put her hand over her heart."So i have?"Garra nodded."yes you do have atleast a quater...."Shadow fell to the ground and was motionless."I'll just end your life and get it over with....You don't even want it....Garra mae a sword out of sand.He put it on her neck."Prepare to die Kinata...."He raised it.Shadow didn't move."It's inside of me....."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

demonofsand on November 10, 2006, 10:09:21 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandAwesome!!