Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Scroll 14:Why did i leave?

Shad must chose let the whole family he friend's die or kill her friend...

Chapter 14 - Scroll 14:Why did i leave?

Chapter 14 - Scroll 14:Why did i leave?

Shadow waited.She fought again,Then she slashed off his mask....She stood there.Kiko smiled.He had white teeth,Shadow stayed still.A kuni was pushed into her back."You lose Shadow kinata you are an excellent nin on your own but experince somthime's beat's natural talent..."Shadow closed her eye's."I gave you a fair warning....Now Shadow i want you to sleep...Sleep well Shadow...You'll be safe once you wake up....."Shadow's head dropped."Why did i leave him?....I now know...It because i loved him....."Shadow went to her knee's,She fell asleep.

"Where...Am i?"Shadow was dropped at the hospitail.She put her head in a pillow."Iam unfaithfull....."shadow got up."That's it...."She took out a ribbion."Iam not going to be a murderuer!"She shut and locked the door."Alright...That's it...."Brown hair fell to the floor,She took out some bangage's.She looked over in the window."It's just minor...That's all....And it was just slit end's right?"Shadow sighed.She couldn't think.She started writing in a scroll."I'am in the middle of a frickin mystery!"She smiled."And for mysterie's...."She nodded.Shadow smiled,"Time to snoop and spy!"

Shadow crawled up a roof."That kid came from the future mabye?He had note's..."She made sure he was out....Training.....She snuck in."What do you have to hid Kiko?"She found some paper's."Well well!"She stuck them down her sweater.She checked in a bag.There was a folder labled."SHADOW"She opened it.It had her Anbu kill record's her family line....She looked at it."Shadow Kinata..."She moved up her father's line."wow these were some of the best killer's and i have there blood!"She turned to another paper.It had photo's.One was Shadow sitting on a step.Another with her father.She sighed."he has alot about me in these file's...."She stopped."What in the world?"She found a bunch of burnt word's,She tried to fiqure them out."Shadow Kinata is MIA missing in action...She is presummed Dead,"Underneth Dead written in pen was Sound Village.Shadow wondered why.She wasent dead!Shadow thought."My birthcertificate...My registration...Was it lost?"Shadow picked up a scroll next to the file.She stuffed it in her bag.She flipped though and found a charm a gold chinese insigna.She put it in her bag."UH OH!"She ran out the window and climbed out closing the file.She ran back to the hospitail.She went into her room and locked the door,She sat the bag down.

Kiko wandered into his home."Hmmm...Thought i heard somthing....."Shadow opened the bag and looked at the paper's first."Junk...."It was some profile's on some dude named eniko....Junk like that.Shadow looked at the charm.She put it on her sound charm necklace that was alway's around her neck.Then,....She took out the scroll.She opened it....Dated:2009 Shadow looked down."A MARRIGE SCROLL!!"She scearched for her name."Who did i marry!?"She thought hard."THERE WERE TWO SCROLL'S!!!"She got up."I GOT THE WRONG ONE!!"She gasped.She saw Kiko's family....It trailed off the scroll and was continued on the other one."Kakashi Hitake..Father:Nick name:White fang,....."She skimmed to his mother's side."Masuki utah Mother:Sobani(Harmony)"Shadow looked down...It had Kiko's name....But had he?Who was he married to?"Who is he going to be married to?Who will i be married to!?"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xKakashixandxKisax on November 22, 2006, 12:24:19 PM

xKakashixandxKisax on
xKakashixandxKisaxholy crap...wow very surprising!! i liked! good chapter!

demonofsand on November 22, 2006, 11:48:03 AM

demonofsand on
demonofsandgood chapter. lol