Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Transformation

A story about my OC Sailor Meow. It's a kind of prologue to swampertgirl0504's Sailor Sun Chronicles from sailor Meow's point of view.

Chapter 4 - Transformation

Chapter 4 - Transformation
Meow awoke to find herself still in her ship. It seemed to be floating on a vast ocean, and there was no sign of land. She unfastened her safety-belt, opened the hatch and stood up slowly, being careful not to tip the ship over. Looking behind the driver's seat she saw Adam, who was unconscious, Meow hoped. She picked him up and looked around at the ocean surrounding her ship.
The water around Meow's ship bubbled, and a face emerged from the water. Meow was staring at a young boy of about ten, with turquoise hair and shiny silver eyes.

"Nice landing." The boy sneered, "at least on a planet covered with water you can't crash."
"Which planet is this, then?" Meow asked.
"Mermaid." the boy replied, leaning backward into an underwater back-flip, displaying a beautiful blue fish-tail.
"Do you know where I can get some Starship Fuel?" Meow asked him.
"I don't... but our princess Sailor Mermaid knows the entire planet."
"Oh, your planet has a Sailor Soldier?" Meow asked, excited to meet another Sailor Soldier.
"What do you know about Sailor Soldiers?" The boy asked suspiciously.
"I'm Sailor Meow, a Soldier from Mau's moon."
"Well if you're a Sailor Soldier, let's see you transform."

Not sure that her mother's transformation phrase would work for her, Meow said a little cautiously "Kitten Power!" Adam glowed in her hands, and became a blue beam of light. The Kitten Soul Mirror pinned to Meow's dress absorbed the light, and Meow was wrapped in blue light. She felt waves crash around her, and she could smell the salty ocean air. She closed her eyes and in an instant she was standing on the water as if it were ground. She was wearing a blue Sailor fuku with a fluffy skirt. Her usually black hair was blue, and the right half was much shorter than the left. And she had cat ears and a tail!

The boy shrugged, "It'll do, I suppose. Now follow me."
"Wait a minute! Where's Adam?" Meow looked around, panicking.
"Right here, Meow!" Adam's voice emanated from Meow's brooch, "The Kitten Soul Mirror absorbs a cat's soul, so that Sailor Meow can have ears and a tail. Those give her cat-powers. Your mother used to get her powers from Nek."

Meow turned to the mermaid-boy but he had disappeared underwater, leaving nothing but ripples in his wake.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on November 26, 2007, 1:20:11 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504umm when she gets to the moon kingdom can Meow meet Trinity because in my story they recognise each other as they mey when she was after the crystal

sailoraqua13 on November 26, 2007, 9:43:58 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13And don't forget Aqua! Aqua lived on the Moon Kingdom with Serena and her mother because Queen Serenity and Aqua's mother were sisters!