Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Disguise Power

Sailor Meow's adventures on Earth, as Pai. Emphasis on her friendship with Trinity(Sailor Sun), Aqua(Sailor Aquarius), Sally(Sailor Solace), Kairi(Sailor Star) and any other OC that wants to be included (just comment me).

Chapter 6 - Disguise Power

Chapter 6 - Disguise Power
"I'm first!" Trinity giggled excitedly as she held up the Disguise Pen. She was standing in the middle of Darian's living room, surrounded by Sally, Aqua, Kairi, Pai, Cerion and Damian.
"Disguise Power, turn me into an exchange student!" Trinity was engulfed in light, and in a few moments was wearing an orange plaid kilt skirt, knee-high socks, black buckled shoes and a short-sleeved white shirt. Her hair was blonde, and braided. She handed the Pen to Aqua and twirled so that everyone could admire her new outfit. After a good deal of oohing and ahhing from the other girls, Aqua raised the Disguise Pen and said loudly, "Disguise Power, I want an outfit like Trinity's!" Another flash of light, and Aqua was wearing a similar shirt, socks and shoes, but her skirt was blue. Her long blue hair was now black, and cropped short.
Sally took the Disguise Pen and rolled her eyes. "Don't make me look stupid!" She pleaded as she thrust the Pen into the air. The light flashed again and Sally was also wearing a similar uniform with a black skirt and stockings. Her usually long blue hair was cropped short, making her feel quite exposed.
"I guess it's ok..." she mumbled, handing the disguise pen to Kairi.
"Well, I guess I need a matching uniform too." Kairi spoke into the pen as if it were a microphone. The room lit up once more, and Kairi stood posing in her matching outfit and purple skirt. Her hair was short and red and she wore small, square-shaped glasses.
Pai took the Disguise Pen and thrust it into the air with astoundingly unnecessary enthusiasm. "Make me look sexy, too!" She demanded, and the Disguise Pen did its thing. It had given Pai a matching uniform with a dark green skirt, and she had long lime-green hair that almost reached her knees.

"You girls look so hot!" Damain said, taking the Pen from Pai and holding it up to the light to examine it.
"I wonder how it actually works?" Cerion mused, as he reached for the Pen, "I'd like to look that hot too." Rainbow light filled the room. The five girls gasped in shock, as where Damian and Cerion had once been, stood two girls, each wearing school uniforms like the other girls, but with a different colour skirt.
"Cerion?" Trinity asked, taking a step towards the girl on the left.
"Yup." The girl answered, looking down at her new body. She had shoulder-length pink hair, and her skirt was red.
"Then you must be Damian." Aqua moaned, holding her hand to her forehead as the girl on the right with long purple hair and pink skirt nodded.
"That's right."
The seven girls looked at each other.
"How on Earth did that happen?"


Above: Sally, Cerion, Trinity, Pai, Aqua, Damian, Kairi

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 8, 2008, 4:54:09 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504cool! LOL sorry it's just I love the fact Damian has purple hair and Cerion has pink. Hehhehehehe

Starofwonder123 on May 1, 2008, 6:05:10 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123Kairi looks different with the disquise pen!

shinypikachu2608 on May 1, 2008, 12:29:50 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608lol! cerion and damion are girls!

sailoraqua13 on April 30, 2008, 11:09:49 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! ^^ ROFL!!!! Poor Damian and Cerion! ^^

swampertgirl0504 on April 30, 2008, 4:23:36 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*rolls about on floor*

Starofwonder123 on April 30, 2008, 12:10:41 PM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123LMAO!

setokaibaslittlesis on April 30, 2008, 11:51:08 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisLOL! =D
Very amusing.

setokaibaslittlesis on April 29, 2008, 7:51:01 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisThis so cool! =D
Luv your story.

Starofwonder123 on April 17, 2008, 9:38:29 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123I wonder how this plan is going to work out....

sailoraqua13 on April 17, 2008, 6:08:47 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I love it! ^^