Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Strange how we met.

its a story about Sonic meeting a girl named Angel. Hope you like it! ^_^ please comment!!

Chapter 1 - Strange how we met.

Chapter 1 - Strange how we met.


It was another ordinary day in station square. Sonic hadn't heard of Eggman in a while. Tails was driving his plane in the forest with Sonic sitting on the front of it. "...Man, nothing interesting happens anymore..." Sonic stated. Tails looked at Sonic and was thinking. " Why don't you go for a run?" Sonic shrugged, "I already went running not too long ago. There's nothing new to see." Just then, they both turned their heads to the sound of a scream. "Sonic! That sounds like a girl!" Tails yelled over the screams, "It could be Amy or Cream!" Sonic yelled back to his friend, "I'll go check it out. You go back to Chris' house and tell everyone I may be late...or not!" Then Sonic jumped off the plane.



Sonic had just landed on the ground from his jump and was running around until he found what he was looking for. A huge robot, of course belonging to Eggman, was attacking a girl. What made Sonic surprised was that it wasn't Amy or Cream. It was a girl he had never seen before. She was a yellow hedgehog with long quills flipping at the bottom. She had blue eyes, and wore a pink tank-top, just over the belly button, and a pink flaring mini skirt.



Sonic was just staring at her while she kicked the stuffing out of the robot. Sonic was about to leave, thinking she didn't need his help, when the robot grew bigger and it's hand reached out and picked up the yellow hedgehog and threw her towards the trees and boulders. Sonic then ran towards the robot and did his spin attack on it and he went right through it. The robot fell down on it's back and shrunk back to its normal size. After he knew the robot had been defeated, he ran to help the yellow hedgehog.



"Hey wake up!" The yellow hedgehog opened her eyes to see a male blue hedgehog leaning over her. "W-what happened...?" She sat up and looked around. She was in a cave with Sonic. She looked outside and saw it was raining pretty badly. "Where's the robot??" The yellow hedgehog asked. Sonic grinned and answered. "You were beaten up pretty badly, so I took care of it." At that time, the yellow hedgehog blushed. "Thank you." Sonic looked away and chuckled, "No problem...Hey what's your name? Mine's Sonic." The yellow hedgehog answered "My name is Angel." They both looked at each other, having nothing to say, until Sonic spoke. "You wanna get going?" Angel was confused at that point. "Go where?" "To your home of course." Sonic said. Angel looked away, and talked in a low voice, "I..I don't have a home..." Sonic felt really bad. He shouldn't have said anything. "My mother died when she gave birth to me...and my dad...well, he never really cared about me, so he left without saying a word..." Angel said in a faint tone. Sonic looked at Angel, and he saw she was about to cry. He couldn't stand when a girl cried. He had to act fast. "Uh...Why don't you come with me? I live with a kid named Chris, and he would be happy to have more company." Angel looked at Sonic, smiled and nodded. She was ready to get up and walk beside Sonic, but she yelped and fell back down. "What's wrong?" Sonic asked. "My ankle...I think it's sprained." Sonic could tell it was. It looked pretty swollen. She must have sprained her ankle from the attack of the robot. Sonic looked around, but couldn't find anything to rap her leg in. He looked at Angel, "I'll be right back," and he ran out of the cave. A while had past until he came back. He was soaking wet, and was holding a towel. "I got this from some townsfolk in their cottage. Here," and he handed it to Angel. She gave a little gesture for Sonic to kneel down beside her, and he did. She took the towel that Sonic had given her, and started to dry Sonics quills. "You're soaking wet! You're going to get a cold unless you dry yourself." After she finished, she took the towel, shook it until it was dry enough, and tied it around her ankle. "We should go now. It's getting dark." Angel said. Sonic nodded, ran outside really quick, and brought back a huge leaf. "What's this for?" Angel asked. "It's to keep our heads from getting wet." Angel giggled, "I should have guessed that." They both started laughing. Sonic picked Angel up, and handed the huge leaf to her. "Can you keep the leaf over both our heads? It's kinda hard for me. My hands are full." Sonic asked. Angel nodded and lifted her arms above both their heads. Sonic then started running to Chris' house.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sonicluva on August 14, 2005, 2:26:46 PM

Sonicluva on
Sonicluvai have already written 3 or 4 chapters of this story on paper, so i will be putting them on very shortly.

Mystery_Chick12 on July 18, 2005, 11:15:14 AM

Mystery_Chick12 on
Mystery_Chick12luv it!! MORE PLEASE!