Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Ability Reveiled

its a story about Sonic meeting a girl named Angel. Hope you like it! ^_^ please comment!!

Chapter 3 - Ability Reveiled

Chapter 3 - Ability Reveiled


        The second movie had just finished, and Soic looked at Angel, and she was almost asleep. "Hey Angel. Don't fall asleep yet." Sonic said. Angel opened her eyes to see Sonic looking at her. "Sorry...I'm up now." Angel said and stood up. Sonic stood up next, holding Angel so she wouldn't fall because of her sprained ankle. Sonic picked Angel up, and ran her to her room. "I'm just going to get changed. I'll be right back," Angel told Sonic. He nodded and said, "I'll wait out here 'till you're done."

        Angel walked into her room, and looked into the closet. She found a night dress that looked like it fit her perfectly. Just when she was about to put it on, she stopped because she saw a glow from under her bed. She looked under the bed, and was shocked at what she saw. A chaos emerald. She picked it up, and closed her eyes. A yellow glow started to surround her. When the glow stopped, she put the chaos emerald in her pocket, and took the towel off her ankle. She began moving her foot, then got changed.

        Angel ran out her room. "Sonic, look! My ankle's all better!" She stopped running and started to laugh. Sonic was asleep. "Well, it looks like it's my turn to carry you around," Angel said to herself. She picked Sonic up, and started walking to the living room. She layed him on the couch and whispered to him, "Goodnight, Sonic." Just before she turned the corner in the hall, she heard someone say, "Goodnight, Angel." She turned around, and saw that Sonic was looking at her, with one eye open, and smiling. She smiled back, turned off all the lights, and went to bed.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on August 17, 2005, 10:47:15 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlAWWWW it's soooo cute i love all the chaps please wright more