Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Awakened by a Disturbance

its a story about Sonic meeting a girl named Angel. Hope you like it! ^_^ please comment!!

Chapter 4 - Awakened by a Disturbance

Chapter 4 - Awakened by a Disturbance




Sonic was sleeping soundly, until he heard Angel scream. "AHHHHHH!!!!!! SONIC!!! HELP!!!!" Sonic opened his eyes, and got off the couch as fast as he could. "Angel?" Sonic said and started running to her room.



When he opened the door, Angel was no where to be seen, just a tall alien looking creature with it's back facing Sonic and little alien creatures by its side. "Where is she?" Sonic screamed at the creature. The creature turned its head and looked at Sonic. It had 6 yellow eyes and very sharp teeth. "I don't know what your talking about." chuckled the creature. "You know exactly what I'm talking about! Where's Angel?" Sonic yelled. "Oh, you mean her," the creature said while turning around to reveal Angel trapped in its arms, with her mouth covered by its hand. Angel was struggling to get free. "Angel..." Sonic said with sadness on his face. The creature chuckled, "She sure is an angel, isn't she?" He started to stroke her quills, which made Angel unconfertable. She tried to pull away, but she couldn't. "Stop it! Let go of her!" Sonic yelled. The creature grined with an evil look on its face. He took Angel and held her out the window. "If you insist," said the creature and let Angel go, making her fall. It was a very long fall. She would die if she hit the ground.



Sonic ran to the window, pushing all the little creatures out of the way. He looked down, and was surprised to see a purple ball, shaped object coming up the wall, passing by Sonic. He looked up and noticed it was Angel. She wasn't in a ball anymore, and now she was falling. Sonic stuck his arms out the window, and grabbed her, pulling her back into the room. "Are you ok? Did it hurt you?" Sonic asked. "No, I'm fine. Thanks," Angel responded.



Sonic turned and looked at the creature, keeping Angel behind him. "Who are you, and what do you want?" Sonic asked. "My name is E-232, and I came for the girl behind you. Dr. Eggman's orders," said the creature. Angel spoke next, "Why me? What did I do?" E-232 looked at her and answered, "You didn't do anything, we just 'need' you." He started to chuckle, which made Angel nervous. Sonic was getting angry. "Well you can't have her." E-232 sighed, "Well you know what? I always get what I want!" E-232 jumped for Angel, but Sonic answered, "Not if I can help it!" and jumped at E-232, pushing him on his back. E-232 rolled Sonic on his back, but Sonic used his feet and kicked E-232 off of him, making him hit the wall behind them. Sonic stood up, and so did E-232. They just stared at each other, but Angel had a feeling E-232 was going to do something to Sonic if she didn't act fact.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on September 21, 2005, 5:01:36 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirli love this chap u must keep going ^^