Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Quick Recovery

its a story about Sonic meeting a girl named Angel. Hope you like it! ^_^ please comment!!

Chapter 6 - Quick Recovery

Chapter 6 - Quick Recovery






It was Sonic! “Quit it Eggman! I've had enough!” Eggman screamed, “Ahh! Its Sonic…err I mean, I'm not afraid of you! E-232, get him!” Sonic dodged E-232, and ran to Angel. He grabbed her wrist and broke the bracelet off of her. He then took the switch from Eggman's hand. He threw the bracelet at E-232, and just at the right time, he pressed the button on the switch. E-232 was getting shocked so much, he exploded, causing the whole place to be full of grey smoke. When the smoke finally faded, Eggman looked up and noticed Sonic and Angel had disappeared. “No!...well, at least I have…” Eggman stopped talking and was trying to reach for the emerald in his pocket that he had taken from Angel. “…Where is MY EMERALD!!! CURSE YOU SONIC!!!”



Sonic was running his fastest to get back to the hotel with Angel in his arms. “Good thing I saw the emerald in Eggman's pocket before I left,” Sonic thought to himself. He looked down at Angel, and was worried she was really hurt. If the shocks from the bracelet could explode a robot, then it must've been really painful on Angel.



When they got back to the hotel, Sonic ran to Angel's room, and laid her on the bed. “What do I do now?...” Sonic asked himself. “…Sonic? Do…you still have…the chaos emeralds?” Angel asked Sonic with her eyes still closed. She remembered opening her eyes and seeing Sonic grab the emerald from Eggman's pocket back at the base. Sonic looked at her and was shocked to see her awake. “Uhh…ya. I have it,” Sonic answered. “Can…you put it…in my hand?” Angel asked. She stuck out her, and Sonic noticed all the pain she was going through. Sonic nodded and placed the chaos emerald in her hand, like she had asked.



A yellow glow started to surround them, making Sonic shield his eyes from the light. When the light had faded, Sonic looked at Angel as she started to sit up. “Angel, you're ok! How did you do it?” Angel looked at Sonic and said, “I'm able to heal myself and others bye using the chaos emeralds.” Sonic chuckled, “You should have told me that sooner, so I wouldn't have to worry so much, seeing that you would be ok.” Angel chuckled and looked at Sonic. Sonic looked at her back, both of them smiling at each other. “Sonic?” Angel asked, breaking the silence. “Ya? What's up?” Sonic asked. “Thank you for saving me. You are the nicest person I have ever met.” While saying this, Angel reached put and put her hand on his shoulder. “There's one thing you should never forget.” Angel said. “What's that?” Sonic asked. Angel took her hand off of his shoulder and placed it on his chest, near his heart. “You have a heart of gold.” Sonic looked at her and smiled, “Thank you Angel.” Angel reached out and gave Sonic a hug, and he hugged her back. “I'm so glad that you're ok,” Sonic said.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on October 17, 2005, 3:53:55 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirlaww how cute ^^ can't wate for more

Sonic_11200 on October 17, 2005, 12:24:43 AM

Sonic_11200 on
Sonic_11200I love this storee !!! plz do more ^^