Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A series of vignettes that depict a small portion of my life through a lunchroom setting.

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
        School is tough. Lunchtime is freedom. If I wanted to, I could end this introduction on those two sentences alone. However, for the sake of FAC policy, I suppose I should continue. Last year, I began playing with the idea of recording the antics of our lunch table. We were a funny bunch and I wanted to preserve our actions in writingI wrote but one entry. It has been a year, so I thought it was about time to pick up where I left off.

        The following (and upcoming) vignettes can be read in any order. They are not all based off of events from last year. Some are funny, some are sad, and some you will probably never understand. Be aware, there will be many allusions to Harry Potter for we are Harry Potter freaks. Ratings will vary from vignette to vignette depending on how crude our conversations are.

        These stories are meant to be brief glimpses into the lives of a few of us struggling through high school. Enjoy. I will try to update often.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment