Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Zombified

Miranda Sanchez has a stalker, and he's killing everyone in town and turning them into...well, you'll see!

Chapter 1 - Zombified

Chapter 1 - Zombified
Zombified

"Miranda, sweetheart. Wake up!". said Miranda's mom, shaking her. "Eh, I'm up, I'm up.", moaned Miranda, sitting up in her bed. She looked at the clock. It was 6:32 A.m. She sighed and stroked her black hair back. "What should I wear today?", said Miranda, looking around in her closet. She put a tight shirt and bell-bottom jeans on and headed to the bathroom to do her hair. She put her hair in a ponytail and headed out. Then she headed toward the door, putting on a Jean jacket with Halloween designs on it. "Bye mom, Bye Dad!", said Miranda, putting her hand on the doorknob. She opened the door, and to her suprise, Lizzie was standing there. She gasped, quickly stepping back. "Lizzie, hi. You scared me!", she said, putting her hand on the back of her neck. "Hey Miranda, Happy All Hallows Eve!", said Lizzie, leaning on the frame of the door. "What are you wearing?", asked Miranda, looking down at Lizzie's black sneakers. "Ugh, Matt glued my shoes to the floor, so I had to wear these.", huffed Lizzie, rolling her eyes. Miranda giggled. "So, where's Gordo?", asked Miranda. "Oh, he's coming. He got attacked by a stray dog on the way over here. "Ouch! Lizzie, Miranda! Help!", cried Gordo, from down the street. Lizzie rolled her eyes again.
[Picture zooms in to Kate and Ethan] "So, Ethan...Fright Night's tomorrow. And since I'm head of the party comittee, I'm going as Vampira! Anyway, I wanted to ask you if you'd go with me.", said Kate, grinning a charming smile. "Uh, actually I'm not going. I'm busy on Halloween.", said Ethan, dazing off into space. Kate made a smug face and walked past Ethan. Miranda, Lizzie, and Gordo stormed down the hall. "So, Kate's going as Vampira. Great.", said Lizzie. "I thought you were going as Vampira, Lizzie.", said Miranda. "If Kate's going as Vampira, who are you going as?", asked Gordo. Lizzie sighed. "Bozo the clown. I have to give out balloons.", she said Angrily. "I love Halloween!", exclaimed Miranda. "It's so, eh, exciting!", said Gordo. "Yeah, exciting.", sighed Lizzie.
* * *
"Bye Lizzie.", said Miranda, hanging up the phone. She sat on her bed, wearing long blue pajama pants and a sky blue long sleeved shirt. Miranda turned out the lights and drifted off to sleep. It slowly began to get foggy outside.
About a rough 3 hours later, Miranda jolted up in her bed as the phone rang. "At 2 in the morning?", she asked herself. She picked up the phone. It sounded as if the person on the other side hung up as soon as she answered. Miranda slowly put down the phone.
Meanwhile at Lizzie's house, a dark figure rushed across the room. Matt saw it and quietly followed it to Lizzie's room, hoping it wouldn't notice him. The figure dragged Lizzie out of her bed and pushed her up against the wall. Lizzie's eyes opened. "What do you think your doing?", asked Lizzie, pushing the figure away. The figure pulled a knife from his pocket, then stabbed it through Lizzie's stomach. She dropped to the floor in a small pool of blood. Matt watched in fear. Then he ran to the phone to call Gordo. He dialed, but nobody answered. He dialed Miranda's number. "Hello?", said Miranda, quietly. "Help, Mir-", cried Matt, but then getting cut off as someone stabbed the same knife through his back. Miranda listened. "M-Matt!? Matt, where are you? Matt! Answer me!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment