Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Girl

this is one of those emo stories XD haha hope you liked it?!?!?!

Chapter 1 - The Girl

Chapter 1 - The Girl
Zaria was a beautiful young girl. All dressed in black with her lovely make-up. And her cat midnight by her side, an all black cat with green eyes. midnight followed Zaria everywhere and never left her side. She was always bullied at school. Her only friends were Catherine(cat), Kayla, Molly, and Monica. Her brother had no friends because of her being his sister. They all thought she was nothing and worthless. Someone spread a rumor that she was a lesbian but thats not true! They would call her a dog, and other bad things. Every night she would cry herself to sleep, lying in bed not knowing if she wants to wake up in the morning. But knowing that she has her friends on her side and the only one that loves her is midnight. She nows that if she goes that he wont last. So she stays every night that she thinks about this.

She woke up the next morning with midnight as her pillow. She got up and missed school that day so she could think. That day her brother got home from school and asked where she had been. She was completley oblivios to what was going on with him. So she walked up to her room and she started cutting her hair. It was so short she looked so nice. Then she got the dye and just wipped through her hair. When it was dry it was the lightest brown it could go. She went the next day to school in a blue tank top, and light blue bell bottom jeans. Everyone had no idea it was her and they all wanted to be her friend. Midnight was so happy with the new her, now he could sleep knowing shes not going to kill herself that night. And she brought her grades up and had more friends, and her and midnight lived a great new life.

The end
TheReaper13

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Airbender234 on August 20, 2008, 11:17:42 AM

Airbender234 on
Airbender234goOD joB!