Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Oh, Fuck.

An AkuRoku fic of mine. I'm rather fond of it, though most of it was just to past the time and seem rather rushed. Hope you like it anyway. :)

Chapter 2 - Oh, Fuck.

Chapter 2 - Oh, Fuck.
Let it be known at this point that Roxas is not gay.

He just happens to be going on a movie date with another male, the day after he kissed him quite passionately in a dark candy store. And he randomly, by pure coincidence and a possible flaw in his little teenage hormones, gets all nervous and jittery every time he thinks about this males marvelous eyes and hard abs (which he only saw last summer when they went swimming, thank you very much.)

&So yeah. Totally not gay.

Although, despite this fact, Roxas was feeling those butterflies flutter back into his stomach as he sat on his bed in the fetal position, waiting for Axel to come by and pick him up. He checked the clock by his bedside compulsively, the red numbers seeming to change every hour instead of every minute. It was only seven oclock.

He had overshot a teensy bit when calculating how long it would take him to get ready - or more, Sora had overshot when he burst into the room three hours earlier, attempting to tow Roxas out from under the covers by his feet. And, unfortunately for Roxas, he succeeded, no matter how hard the little blond clung to his bedposts.

Roxas was fully aware of the date he had planned for the day, and was prepared to hide his scrawny @$$ under the covers all day, feigning a possibly-fatal head cold while happily eating his co-co puffs and watching the Powerpuff Girls. (Which, in fact, did not help support the Roxas is not gay theory, but we wont get into that.)

Yes. It was the perfect plan, and involved chocolate. What could possibly go wrong, right?

Well, of course, if this plan was followed out, you wouldnt be here reading this, now would you? As it so happens, Sora was the only one in their family who knew that Roxas had something to get out of today, and pretending that he had a minor, un-contagious illness wasnt going to deter Sora from forcing him into the shower after humiliatingly stripping him and tossing him in by his feet.

Sora was quite strong when he wanted to be.

So here he stood, in the steamy bathroom, lathering Herbal Essences mango blast shampoo in his hair (once again, not exactly pointing to an idea that Roxas is straight) and taking deep breaths to calm his nerves. "What did I do to deserve this??" He complained aloud to himself, spitting out soapy water from his mouth. "I'm a good kid. I get decent grades. I have a well paying job and don't ask my parents for much. So why, gods of all that is manly and non-homo?? WHY!?"

Sora pounded on the door. "Roxas! Hurry up!! I have your outfit picked out and I want to see you in these pants!!" Roxas turned the water off and pulled back the curtain, drying himself off with a fluffy towel. "Sora, what are you talking about? I only have a few pairs of pants and they're all cargos."

Suddenly the door burst open and there stood Sora, grinning like mad and holding up a pair of what appeared to be very, VERY skinny jeans. Roxas almost dropped the towel from around his waist.

"...There is no way in HELL I am wearing those." He said, eyeing them up and down. "Any pants that taper that much can't be healthy. I like to have ankles that breathe.

"But Roxaaas!" Sora whined, shaking them around. "I borrowed them especially for you! And they'll make your @$$ look FANTASTIC!" Roxas rolled his eyes, pushing past Sora and trudging over to his mirror, rubbing some gel in his hair. "Besides the disturbing fact that you just made a comment about my @$$, maybe I don't want it to look fantastic. I'm not wearing them."

Sora tossed the pants on the bed, sighing. "Fine..." And suddenly, an epiphany hit him. He smirked devilishly, pretending to leave the room. "Then I guess I'll just have to wait downstairs to show Axel those pictures of you from Kairi's party last year&

Roxas had the pants on in ten seconds flat.

______________________________________________________________________

So here is where we left off. Roxas sitting miserably on his floor, making patterns in the carpet to distract himself from his appearance.

In about an hour, Sora had managed to put Roxas in not only skinny jeans, but a long sleeved checkered shirt and&God forbid&
Eyeliner.
Roxas looked at the clock again, peeling his eyes open through the sticky, black gunk. Damn him, where is he? If I have to go on this date, I at least want it to be over with! He jumped up, pacing. (Which, granted, wasnt very comfortable, judging the fact that skinny jeans leave no mercy in terms of wedgies.) He shuffled over to the window, opening it and sticking his head outside for some fresh air. He peered around at the street corner, just in time to see a practically broken down, rust colored, junk-of-a-car BMW pull around and slowly make its way over towards his house, wheezing the whole way. Roxas leaned out further, watching as Axel stepped out of the car. Wait, were those flowers&? Roxas leaned out further, watching as Axel sauntered over to the door, his normally huge head of spikes pulled back in a ponytail. He actually looked presentable, in nice pants and a button-up striped shirt. Roxas leaned out further and 
GRAAAHHHH!!!

Roxas prepared for impact, his eyes squeezed shut, but the impact never came. He opened his eyes to see a shocked Axel staring down at him, holding him behind his shoulders and legs. Wait&he caught him? Axel laughed.
Hey there, Roxy. &Is that eyeliner?
______________________________________________________________________
Roxas sat with his arms crossed, staring out the dirty window of Rusty, Axels very appropriately named beamer. Cmon, Roxas, it was funny!! Just be glad I caught you&though you did smash your flowers& He frowned, making a screeching u-turn through a stoplight. Roxas held onto the dashboard, scoffing. First of all, do you even have a license? I find it hard to believe&and secondly, guys dont want flowers!! Girls want flowers!!
Axel smiled, gripping the fuzzy, leopard print cover of his steering wheel. Ill try to be more careful. And its perfectly fine for guys to like receiving flowers. Theres nothing wrong with it. But if you like, next time Ill get candy. I know what kind to get, dont worry.
Roxas mumbled under his breath, crossing his arms against his chest tighter. Since when did Axel become so understanding? He was supposed to be brash and annoying, dammit! BE BRASH AND ANNOYING!
Roxas felt and hand on his shoulder and looked over. Axel was grinning, shaking him out of a trance. They were at the movie theatre. Already? That was a short ride& Were gonna be late for the movie, Rox. He released his shoulder and stepped out of the car, making his way towards the theatre. Roxas scrambled to unbuckle his seat belt and ran to catch up to Axel, matching his stride, but still not looking at him. Axel chuckled, walking with his hands in his pockets. Roxas was always on guard, waiting for Axel to make any sudden movement. He knew Axel would pounce at any moment, like a cat, and he would be prepared for when that time comes.
Axel didnt even attempt to make small talk. It was extremely out of character, and to be perfectly honest, it wigged Roxas out a bit. It got to the point where Roxas made small talk himself, just to make things feel more normal. Roxas would make a comment on how nice the weather was, or how good the movie sounded, Axel would reply with a Yeah, it is, or Yeah, it should be. And Roxas would reply with a What do you know?, only making Axel laugh.
Sometimes, he would never get that man.
As soon as they were in the theatre, Roxas had run out of topics for small talk and had settled with the awkward silence, talking to himself in his head.
He had to distract himself from how nervous he was feeling- And from that amazing smell&where was that coming from&?
Roxas sniffed about, his nose finally landing on something soft and warm. It smelled amazing, like a campfire, or one of his dads old T-shirts. He breathed in heavily, sighing at the wonderful scent.
&R-Rox? What are you doing?
Ah&shoot. Roxas immediately shoved himself off of Axel, wiping his nose off. N-Nothing!! I just smelled something gross and wanted to know where it came from.
Nice cover, Rox. Hell never know, hehehe. Mental pat on the back for that one.
Axel smiled crookedly, eating a bite of popcorn. Right. Sorry, Ill wear less Old Spice next time.
Enter: Awkward silence. Man, he was actually enjoying himself for a minute, smelling Axel. God, hes getting creepy! Who enjoys smelling someone else? Snap out of it, Rox, youll be fine. Just watch the movie.
The lights dimmed, and Roxas sank into his seat, getting himself comfortable. He hadnt gotten much sleep the night before worrying, and the dark and quiet atmosphere of the movie theatre was getting to him. Not to mention the yummy smell wafting from his left.
__________________________________________________________________________
He wasnt quite sure when he fell asleep exactly, or if he was even fully asleep, but he definitely zoned out at one part of the movie. And that smell was just so damn good&he moved his head over to the source. Ooh, it was comfy too. Roxas laid his head on the source of the warmth, snuggling his nose into the soft fabric that was covering it. He felt even warmer as something wrapped around him, pulling him closer. And then he tasted the familiar taste of his favorite candy&this was heaven&
&Wait. Tasted? His eyes shot open, only to see Axel closed eyes and inch away from his own.
He was freaking sleep-kissing him!
Roxas attempted to pull away, but like the night at the candy shop, Axels arm had him pinned in place. Axel was kissing him surprisingly softly, and there was the strange zesty taste of Cinnamon candy on his ljps. He thought he could smell them earlier&
Before his brain could tell him to stop, his eyes had closed again and he was kissing him back. Axels lips trailed away from Roxass mouth and across his cheek and eyelids. It was only until Roxas whimpered from lack of pressure on his mouth that Axel made his way back to his lips.
His arm wasnt even around Roxass shoulders anymore, and Roxas could have pulled away anytime if he wanted to&
&But he didnt. It just felt too amazing. His face was heating up, and the way Axels arms were caressing his lower back was pure ecstasy.
And as soon as it had started, Axel was off of him, searching around for something in the seat next to him.
&W-What are you doing& Roxas whined, reaching out to grope for him in the dark. Axel chuckled, his voice distant as he searched. Keep your pants on blondie, Ill be right back.
Roxas waited for what seemed like an eternity before he felt a hot breath over his mouth and a deep, rough voice close to his face.
Now, where were we?
Roxas didnt bother asking Axel what he got. There was a hot guy ready for making out in front of him, and hell if he wasnt going to take the opportunity. He dived is again, only this time, Axel had something else in mind.
He gently pried open Roxass mouth with his own, and Roxass senses were completely filled with the taste and smell of red hots.
Roxas wanted that Red Hot, and by golly, he got it.
Roxass definitely wasnt thinking straight, and unfortunately for him, his entire attention was directed towards Axel He didnt even realize that the movie had ended until the back of his brain somehow managed to hear,
OH MY GOD.
Roxas knew that voice. And there is no way that he had just gotten caught making out with another guy in front of his own mother. No. Effing. Way.
&Can you say frack?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment