Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Goodbye and Good Luck Part 2

Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!

Chapter 4 - Goodbye and Good Luck Part 2

Chapter 4 - Goodbye and Good Luck Part 2
 
So it was decided, The Group Of Indiyay Trainers set of into the creepy night...

Meen while...

Dashu: DA SHA SHU DA!!! *GET AWAY FROM ME!!!*

Lucky:.......Dashu...DASHU!!! *Dashu was clawing and biting his arms* STOP IT!!! That hurts!

Dashu: Da da sha... DU SHU!!! *I know that...THATS WHY I'M DOING IT!!!*

Lucky: I don't know what you just said but it didn't sound nice!

Prof.Lovely: Dashu Stop it... *Dashu jumped off lucky and started to make something with  some metal fragments on the ground below*

Lucky: Dashu what ever it is you'r doing, I know its probly going to hurt so... STOP!

Luckys Mom: Oh don't worry about him, he's probly just playing around! Here take this...*She handed him a big present* Don't open any of these untill you get to the tono region, GOT IT! Now... Take this, and this and this, Ohh and this *She handed him 4 giant Presents and he shoved them into his bag*

Lucky: Thanks Mom...

Dashu: SHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *HAHAHAHA*

Lucky: All right Dashu, You look like your having to much fun...*He picked up Dashu. Dashu was reaching toward the ground* I don't care what is on the ground your not getting your hands on it ever again...

Dashu: Shu DA Sha Da... *Stupid human...*

Lucky went around saying goodbye to Everyone... Meen while others were ariving and to say there goodbyes as well...

Lily on the phone with Robyn: Oh I wish you were here to say goodbye to me in person...

Robyn on Phone: So Do I, But I'm not ready yet. I'v gota take a shower and  pack my Backpack... I won't be at the goodbye gate for like another hour... Well I'v got to go  Bye...

Lily on phone: Bye, Call me tomorow... Bye *She hung up her phone on her PokeNav*

Lily: Goodbye all!!! I will miss you!!! *She ran thru the gate and down the path and in less then 10 minutes she was in Ochoma* That was fast... Now where is that first gym...

She Looked up and saw a billboard that said "Welcome to Ochoma, Where having a head as hard as a rock isn't so bad" And next to the words It had a Geodude Flexing.

Lily: HAHA! Thats funny... *She pulled her Flashlight out of her backpack* Now where is that gym!!!

a Girl was on the other side of the sign in the shadows.

Girl: Ohh Thats on the next street over...

Lily: YES!!! *She started off toward the gym*

Girl: Yeah thats what I said When I found out...

The Girl Came out of The shadows and.....

Lily: JULIA!!!!!!

It was her old Friend from the Pokemon Accademy...Julia!

Lily: HEY!!! I am so glad to see you!!! But, Mind telling me why the gym is closed?

Julia: Thats what I asked, But when I looked at the Time The question sort of answerd it self *Lily looked at her the time on her Pokedex... They started to laugh*

Lily: Ohh well now what I am Supposed to do???

Julia: Well I was just About to go rent out a hotel room for the night... HEY you wana share a room?!? It would cost less money and-

Lily: YES!!! and Plus It would be nice to have company...

Julia: YEAH IT WOULD! Come on the Hotel is this way!

They ran to the hotel and walked up to the front desk

Manager(Male): Hello How may I help you?

Julia: Hi we are new trainers and We would like to stay in a room for the night, Can you help us?

Manager: Yes, Just Let me see Your Trainer ID Cards.

They handed him their Trainer ID Cards. The Manger exaimined The Cards and Handed them Back.

Manager: Umm, I would Give you a key to a room but....

Lily: But... what?

Manager: Your Cards haven't Been Comfirmed

Julia: Comfirmed???

Manager: You know, as in you haven't checked in at any Tono Region Pokemon Center To Confirm That you will be participating in the Tono League...

Julia: Ohh yeah, We were going to do that tomorow. But why does it matter that we have been "Confirmed " or what ever, just to stay in a hotel???

Manager: Well you do want the discount don't you?

Lily: I thought We already Had the discount that trainers get from graduating from the pokemon Accademy?!?

Manager: Yes of coarse you do but thats only a 50% discount, I thought you wanted the 90% Discount???

Julia and Lilys mouth droped!

Julia: 90% OFF!!!!

Lily: OF COARSE WE WANT THAT! NOW WHERE IS THE CLOSEST POKEMON CENTER!?!?!?!?!?!

Manager: Across the Street...

Julia: COME ON LETS GO!!!

They ran across the street to the pokemon center.

Lily: Hello Nurse Joy would you mind comfirming us so that we can get the 90% discount from hotels in the tono region?

Joy: Of Coarse, Just give me your Trainer Cards. *She scanned them threw a machien and handed them back to Lilly and Julia*

Lily: They look  pretty much the same to me...

Joy: Ohh but they're not, See... Look right below your Picture and you will see the Tono Symbol...

Julia: COOL!

All of a sudden, a Girl Burst threw the Door Crying and yelling.

Joy: Ohhh Whats the matter?

Girl: My Pokemon! We were in the woods and we were ambushed by a Pack of Wild Houndour and Houndoom! I Thought we might be abel to take em... But My Pokemon Just wasn't strong enough..

Julia: Wait I know you... *She pulled back The girls hair(Which was messy becuz of the ambush) so she could see her face* KIM!!!

Kim: Yeah...*she gasped* JULIA!!! LILY!!! Ohh you guys it was terrible!

Lily: Wheres your Pokemon?

Kim: Its in its Pokeball...

Joy: Here let me take it...I will make it good as new...*She Gave the Pokeball to Chansey and Chansey took it to the back* Just give us About 6 minutes...But before We go back to cure your Pokemon,have you Had your Trainer ID card Confirmed? You'll Get a 90% off at any Hotel in the Tono Region...

Kim: All right...*She handed her card to Joy and Joy scanned it and handed it back and then back to go cure Kims Pokemon*

Lily: Hey Kim I Relize That this is Probly a Dramactic experance, But if it makes you feel better, You can stay with us in our hotel room if you like?

Kim: YEAH!!!

Julia: Great! Then We will stay together?

Lily: Yeah... and maybe since it is Pretty lonely out here on this journey..... Maybe we should travel together too...?

Julia: YEAH!!! SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Kim: YEAH!

Joy: Here is your Pokemon *She Handed Kim the Pokeball* Good as new, as Promised...

Kim: YAY! Come on out!!! *She threw her  Pokeball up in the air and a shadeshink poped out*

Julia: HEY YOU HAVE A SHADESHINK TOO!!!!

Lily: YEAH SO DO I!!!

Kim: Thats awesome... That meens we are a bunch of Shadeshink Trainers!!!

Lily: Yeah, and That meens we will Learn more, and so will our Pokemon!

Julia: This is going to be soooo COOL!!!!

They went back to the Hotel and checked into a room together as Shadeshink Trainers! Meen While... Lucky was STILL saying his goodbyes to everyone! And others that had just gotten there were starting their journeys!

Chris: Bye Mom! Bye DAD!!!

Mom: Bye... OHHH ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A LAWYER?!?!?!?!?!

Chris: Yes -.-

Dad: All Right We support Your descion...

Chris: GOODBYE! *He crossed thru the gate and Made it about half way thru the Wood when* Boy the Moon sure is Pretty tonight *...He droped His Flashlight Behind him* Aww man *He turned around to Pick it up when He saw the Legs of what he thought was an angel*.....*He Looked up* Boy, I thought the moon was Beautiful...But It can't Even compare to you

Crystal: Oh Shove it Romeo! *She Pushed him back to the Ground*

Chris: Crystal!!!! Aww Man!!!!! it is so dark out Here I couldn't see your face, All I could See is that Beautiful Body of yours...

Crystal: What did I just say?

Chris:....

Crystal: SHOVE IT!

Chris: Same old Crystal...-.- Hey would You mind Helping me up...

Crystal: *She Pulled him up. When He was up he was still holding onto her hand* Chris Let go...

Chris: Ohh But You are The most Beautyful-

a Girl Walked up...

Girl: Aww I always thought you 2 Looked good together...

Crystal: We're not together, and Get out of the Shadows we know its you Robyn...

Robyn: You sure do look like your together.....

Crystal: We're Not! *She Pulled away From Chris*

Chris: Oh but baby, We are...

Crystal: *She Glared at him with a look that could kill a 5 Year old with Heart Problems* No we are not...

Chris: *He backed away* Okay We're not...

Robyn: God I missed You Guys

Chris: We missed you too *He Grabbed her hands*

Robyn: Don't even think about...

Chris: *He backed away* Ok...

They all Started Laughing

Chris: Well I better Get going... Its all ready *He looked at the clock on his Pokedex* 1:00 am!!!

Robyn: Well Comon!!!! lets go to Ochoma!!! My uncle Lives there, We can spend the night with him!

Crystal: WE???

Robyn: Yeah... I meen, Shouldn't we go together? Besides we are all friends... And It gets Pretty lonely on this journey...

Crystal: Yeah it does... I felt So Happy When I saw Chris...

Chris: I felt the Love to...

Crystal: I said I was happy not in love...AND WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER????

Chris: That You Love me and you want to go to the Festival with me so we can ride the ferris wheel and you would watch the fireworks as I gazed into your beautyful Eyes and-

Crystal: Not even close! As I remember It I said..... SHOVE IT! AND I MENT IT!

Chris: All right...

Robyn: *Robyn Started to crack up Laughing* I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! and I believe in destiny and that destiny has brought us together so that we  could-

Chris: Get married,and Go on our

Crystal: SHOVE IT!!!

Chris: Shoving it...*He mimes shoving something down his throut* Shoved...

Robyn: *Still Laughing* No So that we Could Travel together...

Crystal: Why Would Fate Bring us all together?

Chris: So that-

Crystal: I thought You said that it was shoved...

Chris: Yeah but-

Crystal: NOT ANOTHER WORD!!!

Robyn: *STILL LAUGHING* So that we could I don't know, Learn from each other or something... I believe that everything happeneds for a reason... So I Think that we should All take advantage of this momment and decide to travel together...

Crystal: Sounds good to me!

Chris: Me too!

Crystal: What did I say?

Chris: Hey I wasn't going to say-

Crystal: -.-.....THATS IT!!! *She took him by the ear and slammed his face up againist a tree, and then let him go*

Chris: Ohh Come on!!! I-

Crystal: -.-... Don't push your luck...

Robyn: *STILL Laughing, but harder than ever* OK then its settled we will travel together. *She continued to Laugh as Chris and Crystal continued to walk down the path with her talking and Laughing*

Meen While...Lucky was STILL saying his goodbyes While others were Starting there journeys...

Current Time- 1:31

Jazz*Jasmine*: I'm Tired... Well Goodbye Everybody Thank you for the gifts!*She ran threw the gate and down the path and tripped over what seemed to be a rock...It was a Babgoo!!!*  What the???

Babgoo: Bab...*Ow*

Jazz:*She lifted herself Off the ground, and then She looked down* ITS ALIVE!!!

Babgoo: Bab Bab goo -.- *Wow Your smart -.-*

Jazz: I am so sorry Little guy-

Babgoo: Goo?!? *Guy?!?*

Jazz: Ohh sorry...Girl?

Babgoo: *Babgoo nodded*

Jazz: Ohh COOL! but wait...A wild Babgoo out here in Tono?Where is your trainer?

Girl: Here, Sorry I lost you Darling float to me!

Babgoo Went to the girl. The girl walked into the light of the moon and it was... GRACE!!!

Jazz: GRACE!!! What,Why,how-

Grace: I told you I was going to the Tono Region!

Jazz: Yeah but I didn't I would see you untill the Grand Festival!

Grace: Its a small world...

Jazz: Yeah...

Girl: Hey Grace did you find Babgo-

Jazz: ALLISON!?!?!

Allison: Yeah Me and Grace ran into each other and decided to travel thru Tono Together...

Jazz:  ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!

Allison: Yeah...

Grace: Yeah...

Jazz: Well can I-

Grace: YES YES AND-

Allison: YES!!!!!

Jazz: So we're Traveling together?!?!?!

Allison: OH YEAH!

Grace: YEAH!

Jazz: GREAT!!! now that we understand each other anyone Know how much longer till we get to Ochoma???

Grace: A few minutes... We were going to stay the Night in the Pokemon Center Lodge-

Allison: Not becuz We want to but becuz We called in on our Pokenavs for A room at the Hotel across the Street From the Pokemon Center, But they were out of rooms...

Jazz: ok sounds cool to me!

Grace: Come on!

Allison: Lets go!

They Raced Off into the Night to Ochama. Meen While, Lucky was Finaly Done Saying Goodbye and he Walked threw The Gate...

Lucky: GoodBye Everyone!

Dashu: Da Shu Sha Da Da,Shuda Du...*I swear if I had a 1$ for everytime he said that, I'd be richer then The Leader Of Team Rocket*

Lucky:....-.- I don't know what you just said and I don't want to know...

 NEXT TIME ON "The Journey" (Not in this Order...)

Lucky: AHHHH!!!!

Dashu: DASHA SHU!!!!

Mocha: What a cute little Dashu!

Narrarator: Run Lucky Run!!!

Mocha: Hey! Since When Do we Have a Narrarator?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!

Lucky: AHHH!!!!

Milli: Hey Kid GIVE THAT BACK!!!

Mocha: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mili: WHAT HAPPENED TO IT!!!

Lucky: Opps...I'll Pay you back, I'll get you another one!

Mili: Ok

Kara: -.-

Lucky: Good... I'll Mail it To you-

Mili: WHAT?!? How Dumb do you think I am?!?

Lucky: ...

Kara: Well....

Mili: Don't Answer That...How About this............................................................ 

Mocha: Fine, I guess its ok...

Kara: But, First Lets battle! After all you Don't have a Regular Starter Pokemon...

Mocha: This Should Be intesting...

Kara: We are all Gona Battle 3 on 1

Lucky: 0.0 Uhh...

 

Note: Sorry about the lateness and I didn't have enough time to finish the Final group or add another chapter today. But tomorow I will try to Add 2 chapters to Make up for it! SORRY!!!

Comments

Comments (16)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on December 20, 2007, 10:13:56 PM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224omg!! THIS is sweet!! X3

DragonDragon112 on June 4, 2007, 7:49:10 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112SWEEEEEEET! =D

DivineNightshade on May 24, 2007, 8:51:32 AM

DivineNightshade on
DivineNightshadeOMG AWESOME!! ^0^

AlleyCat17 on May 24, 2007, 5:23:42 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17omg yeah im in it and that was so awesome and great i can't wait for more.

Aquaberry15 on May 22, 2007, 10:24:10 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15YAY I have more lines now! Man Robyn sounds like me now, I laugh a lot! XD

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 3:36:21 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol THANK YOU :)

PunkWolfGirl on May 23, 2007, 12:33:30 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlWHOOHOO! Yeah! I Love The Lines That Crystal Says :DDD Sounds PERFECTO! :DDD Awesome Work!! Update Soon! :D

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 3:35:26 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol I try my best ^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 23, 2007, 11:13:10 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101THAT WAS AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 3:34:49 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskThank you!

Symphoniaprincess101 on May 26, 2007, 10:20:58 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101^^

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 2:48:56 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillalol, nice work on my character. You are honestly the funniest person on this website.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 3:34:25 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskTHANKS! even tho I have met funnier :) lol

wolf-girl-ghost on May 24, 2007, 1:12:02 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostWOOO Is it okay if my name is Milli and not Emerald? And what to happenesd to my (insert what the hell it is here)!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 2:56:33 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskInsert??? lol I am confused ophh well lol

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on May 24, 2007, 2:55:46 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskOMG I didn't meen to call you milil OMG sorry lol I am just so use to it! lol oh well We will change it lol! :)