Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Day of Destiny...P2

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 28 - Day of Destiny...P2

Chapter 28 - Day of Destiny...P2
Hazel: Today on our show, It's D Day for the Sailor Scouts! We Recieve Information that reveals that the Negaverse is about to attack! So we try to beat them to the punch! but is the Negaverse To strong for us... Stay Right there and I'll Show you! *She Posed*

_______________________________

Lights Shot down from the Icey Sky as The Scouts Appeared in a Frozen tundra...

Sailor Nova: COLD!!!

Sailor Crescent: AAAHH!!! CHOO!!! *She sneezed and her teeth ban to chatter* Why Couldn't they have chosen to put their base in Chile!!!

Sailor Celestial: We don't have time you guys...

Sailor Black Hole: Yeah Come on... Triton, You Use your Tracer and Nova You Use Your Navigator! we have to shut down those Nega creeps!!!

Scouts: Right...

The Scouts Pulled out their Gadgets

Sailor Nova: NOVA NAVIGATOR!!! Help us find the Negaverse!

Sailor Triton: Triton Tracer!!! Help us find the Negaverse...

Sailor Nova: *Her Navigator Lit up in the direction the Negaverse was* It's says That way!!!

Sailor Triton: YEs, I see some major activity in that direction!!! lets do this!!!

They Followed the Path... Mean While... In the Negaverse

Elder Nexes: *A Crowd of Monsters Surrounded him and the 7 other Nexes* Attention!!! We all know why we have Gathered here... The Scouts Are on their way here! they plan to destroy our planns. Well I'm Here to tell you Thats Not going to happen!!! *The Crowd Cheered* Now Who Wants to Face those Brats and go Down in Negaverse Histroy! *The Creeps backed up and away* What are you? Cowards?!? their Just little Brats!!! *4 Female humanoids of many colors stepped forward*

Reckless Reeppers: We'll Do it... We'll show those Girls a thing or 2 about Choas...

Elder Nexes: Good...

The Scouts walked the thru the Snow and Something appeared on The Triton Tracer...

Sailor Triton: YOU GUYS!!! Something appeared on the tracer!!!

Sailor Celestail: I think I know what it is... LOOK!!! *She pointed in the distance as they saw Tuxedo Mini Mask Limping toward them* TUXEDO!!!

Sailor crescent: TUXEDO!!! Oh NO!!! *She ran to him as the girls grabbed her*

Sailor Triton: I wouldn't be so sure...

Sailor Black Hole: Me Either, it could be a trap!

Sailor Triton: And By the Looks of this, it is! *She saw major nega vibes with the tracer* EVERYONE BACK AWAY!!! *Nova Backed up and 2 of the Choatic Females Burst threw the ground and lifted her up into the Sky* NOVA!!!

Reepper #1: We are the Reckless Reepers and looks like it's the end of the Line for you Sailor N!

Sailor Crescent: NO!!! Don't worry I'll use my Crystal!

Sailor Nova: Don't Worry, Save your Energy!!! Time show these creeps not to mess with us...Nova... BOW *she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow* AND ARROW! *then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing engey type arrow appears, and Shoots it at the sky about 3 feet above them* COMBUST!!! *It explodes taking the females and Sailor Nova with it*

Sailor Crescent: NO!!!

they practically see Jenny as they heard her voice

Jenny: See ya later, Maybe even in the Movies... *She winked and disappeared*

Sailor Black Hole: *Tears were rolling down her cheeks*

Sailor Triton: What Now!?!

Sailor Black Hole: We continue Just like in my Dream...

Sailor Crescent: But what if we aren't strong enough!?! We need to Turn around...

Sailor Black Hole: Thats what they want us to do... Come on...

Rekless Reeper #3: You may have gotten 2 of us... But We're Gona Get you in the end!

Reckless Reeper #4: Yeah... That is... if you continue!

Sailor Celestial: Ohh We're Continueing all right!!!

Reckless Reeper #4: Your Choice...

They Continued walking...

Sailor Triton: Look up there in the Sky!!! *They Glanced up in the grey sky and Saw a Blazzing Meteor Tumbeling toward earth!* Do you think they did this?

Sailor Black Hole: I Know they did this... Look *She pointed to one of the Reckless Reepers riding the Meteor*

Sailor Triton: Okay! Here's the Plan, Celestial you use Flairs while Crescent uses twisters and they will blow the Rock away from the earth and it'll turn That Winch and Most of the rock into Moondust-

Sailor Black Hole: It's Not going to work... there is Only One Way to do this... Black Hole... *On a black back round (As always) Black Hole Closed her eyes and Crossed her Arms... She Began to Spin around... Faster and Faster Untill Still with her eyes closed and Her Tiara glowing Dark Purple* Deep Space!!! *She Opened her As and A ripple of a Dark Glow Exploded from the Tiara and Uncrossed her arms and Jumped* Now... *Everything else Was Floating except her*

Sailor Triton: NO!!! *She tryed to chase after her but she couldn't control her self in the sudden gravitational Change*

Sailor Black Hole: Sorry, But I have to do what I have to do... *She Flew off up infront of the Meteor. You could see the ripples around it from the gravity holding it forward. It looked like it was about to rip a hole threw time and Space*

Reckless Reeper #3: What are you doing?!?

Sailor Black Hole: Fulfilling my destiny...

Reckless Reeper #3: AAAHH!!!!


Sailor Black Hole: Good Bye Sailor Scouts... good Bye my friends... Omega Black Hole... BLACK HOLE STAR CRISIS POWER!!! *She began to abosrb the Huge Metor along With The Reckless Reeper as a tear roled down her face*

Sailor Triton: Her Sacriface Won't Be a waste... *She walked off with Sailor Crescent and Celestial*

They Could Practicaly See Moonara in there Minds

Moonara: See ya around, Hit um once for me and twice for flinching! *She winked and disappeared*

Sailor Crescent: *She was crying* Are you CRAZY?!? We aren't Strong enough for them!!! it's To much!!! We can go back! it's not to late...

Reckless Reeper #4: You Bet it isn't...

Sailor Celestial: We're continueing... Not only in the name of the moon but in the name of our friends...*She wiped her cheek from the tears and continued walking untill She fell thru the ground, And Was surrounded By Mirrors* Where am I?!?

Sailor Crescent: Don't Worry Sailor Celestial! We'll get you out of there!

Sailor Celestial: DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!!!

Sailor Celestial Mirror Image: Yeah, I'm Fine...

Sailor Celestail: Say what? Hey who are you? *The Foney Stepped out of the Mirror she was in front of and Celestial Gasped* AAAHH!!!

Sailor Celestial Mirror Image: *Her Voice changed* looks like it's all over for this scout of the Moon!

Sailor Celestial: You Can't Beat me you Cheap Imatation!!!

Sailor Celestial Mirror Image: Cheap?!? I Know you didn't!!! *She lifted Sailor Celestial out of the hole an into the Sky*

Sailor Crescent: NO!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!

Sailor Celestial: Don't worry, I'm Fine!!! *She PLaced her fingers on the Beast's Forehead* Celestial... Purity Light...SMASH!!! * a Beam of Silver Moonlight Smashed the Monster, Shattering it into 100 pieces of glass but also hitting Celestial*

Sailor Crescent: NO!!!

they could see Cat in their Minds

Cat: Looks like it's all over for me... See ya later Sailor C *She winked and turned away*

Sailor Crescent: NO!!! Triton,we can train we just have to go before we end up like them!!! *the Glass of the Mirro Image came back together to form Reckless reeper #4*

Sailor Triton: Crescent... I think your Supposed to go alone...

Sailor Crescent: Don't talk like that...

Reckless Reeper #4: Your Gona Pay for that!!!

Sailor Triton: Our destiny is to protect you... and Thats What I'll Have to do! *She Jumped over crescent as Reckless was about to stab her with a shard of ice*

Sailor Says:

Hazel: Today on our show We had to go after what we wanted to save the world... And Sometimes you'll have to do the same for something you believe in! just remember never to give up hope! Sailor crescent Says *She Giggled*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on November 3, 2007, 7:22:26 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderTTTTTTTTT_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*floods negaverse* i know where u got this chappy from...SAILOR MOON THE FIRST MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 tell u the truth ever since i was brought home 2 days after birth i started watching Sailor Moon. So since day 3 ive been watching it!


Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!But sad TTTTTTTTTTT_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT its to sad for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELDER NEXES IS GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i wish Triton wouldnt have 2 leave......along with the others..........TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT_TTTTTTTTTTTT its to much....TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT_TTTTTTTTTTTT Y THEM!?!?!??!?!?! TAKE ME INSTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*rocks back in forth* to many burdens...

sailoraqua13 on November 3, 2007, 7:03:36 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13NO!!!!!!!!!!!NOT THEM IT CAN"T BE! *Cries over them and all the scouts from when they died*