Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Destiny of The Dragon

Dr.Gero may be gone but his Hatered of Goku Will never Die. Nor will his Lifes Work... To Create The Perfect warrior!

*Join Today*

Check out the side story

Dr.Gero's Journal- http://www.fanart-central.net/story-51694.html

Chapter 2 - The Destiny of The Dragon

Chapter 2 - The Destiny of The Dragon
As he continued to Walk down the Path, he thought of the strange world he was in. He thought of the sounds, the sights and the smells. Oh and the Pain. "OWWW!!!" Leo shouted to find himself on the ground staring at a tall women with long dark Hair. She was Lent up against a tree in what looked like a deep sleep. "Ahh..." Leo was amazed by this being. She was Gorgeous, She had the most beautiful eyes. He Noticed That she didn't have a tail and had a bigger chest. He took a look down her Shirt as she suddenly jumped up. "Ahhh!!" Leo said as he blushed.

"AAAAHHH!!! Who Are you?!?! And What were you doing done my shirt???" She said as she then blushed to when she actually took a second to look at Leo. "WHY ARE YOU NAKED!" She covered her eyes. "AAAHHH!!! no wonder you were looking down my shirt you freak!!!"

"I'm Sorry you just look so different! You don't even Have a tail!" Leo said.

"Yea, Most girls don't! And where Am I!!! You drugged me didn't you! I know I shouldn't have went to that party!" She screamed. Here take these. She pulled out a bundle of clothes and handed them to the Boy. "Now go!" She pushed him into the lake around the corner of the tree.

"uhh..." The bundle consisted of a sleeveless, orange shirt underneath a Black jacket with the Red Ribbon Markings on it. Leo got them on as the girl ordered. He got out of the water and saw the Girl walking away. "Hey Wait up!" Leo Shouted.

"What for? Listen, I'm going back to my house. As soon as I get there I can change out of these clothes. I feel like I've been in them 1,000 years!" The girl signaled the boy goodbye.

"HEY WAIT! we just met! I don't even know your name!" Leo Said.

"look it up..." The Girl smirked and Ran off. Leo Grunted and chased after her. "wow he's fast..." The girl thought to her self. "All right, try this on for size!" The Girl Dashed up into the air. Leo's eye's widen in amazement "What's this? little freak having trouble catching up???".

"AAAAHHHH!!!" He sped up and Caught of to the girl.

"Okay your getting kinda annoying..." the girl than sped up even more, to the point of where you could barely see her in the sky."I think I lost him" She turned around to see Leo Right Behind her! Leo Was going so Fast he began to lift off the ground and Fly!!! "AAAAHHH!!!" Leo was right on her tail, or well her lack of one. Leo Was already in front of her!

"Ha! now it seems you are the one who needs the chasing" Leo smiled.

*I'll continue this later, and add in the color codes*

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 17, 2008, 1:06:47 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYAY I NEW CHAPPY!!!


Yeah u need to add the color codes...I cant tell who it is...???

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 17, 2008, 1:17:53 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol you just want to be smart and lok at the color key and find out who the girls is -.-

FallOutGirlAARHinder on April 17, 2008, 1:19:08 PM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderYep^^ u read me like a book dont u? Hey have u decided if ur gonna join that story? Cause i need some guys and firehead is working on his form and that leaves one more spot...