Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Father's Death and My Enemies

you have to read the story to find out what it is

Chapter 11 - Father's Death and My Enemies

Chapter 11 - Father's Death and My Enemies
As Nia showed Nona the way to Kensi's home/castle, she begged Nona not to go. But Nona said that she HAS to go.

When they reach his castle Nona eyes widened to what she saw. In the front was tall two-headed lions chain to the wall. When the lions saw Nona they bow their heads. But when they saw Nia they tried to attack her. Nona put her right hand out and said she's with me. The lions than backed off. Soon after a short man came to the door-way.

"Princess! What brings you to these parts?"

"Reek! How's it been? where's my uncle? I need to talk with him."

"Oh, sorry princess. But the master is not home at the moment. May I set you a room for the time being?"

"How long will he be back?"

"In just two days. It won't be long."

Nona agreed to the room. And also told Reek to not harm the pis she has with her. Reek looked surprised at the fact that Nona would even dear let a below fairy like Nia to even look at her. But he did as he was told.

~2 Days later~

As Nona and Nia was in the main hall waiting for Kensi she looked at her uncles books. That's when she heard a deep voice saying 'welcome my little princess.' That's when Nona looked behind her and saw her uncle. But not giving a hug, she took out her sword as if ready to kill. Her uncle just laughed and took out his sword.

"Hello uncle."
"Hello Nona. Hows my brother?"
"Dead."

Kensi just dropped his sword and fell to his knees. Nona came up to him.

After a long talk Kensi understood why Nona was this far from home. But he couldn't believe she didn't kill Nia when she had the chance. Because Nia was one of his and brother's old enemy. She isn't a fairy at all. It's that Kensi turned her into one. She is a demon who like to control the minds of the people she eats. When Nona heard this she was about to get up and take out her sword... But Nona couldn't more. Her arms felt too heavy and her legs felt glued to the floor.

Nia just than turned into a evil demon. Her hair became longer and blacker. Her teeth grew two more inches. Her eyes widened and turn bloody red. She grew large dragon like wings. She became the demon who killed hundreds of humans and demons. She was the unstopped killer.

Nia real name is Kiya. Kiya took Nona and broke though the castle ceiling and few off to the south. Where the mountains, her nest.

Once there somehow Nona could move again. She pulled out her sword. But it was knocked out her hand before she did anything. She than cut her fingers on her right hand and threw her blood-sword. This to Kiya tried to get out of her hand, but couldn't. Nona than took one good running start and cut off Kiya's head. But the blood did not fall to the ground. It was sucked in by Nona's sword. The more blood it sucked the more powerful she became.

..................page 11

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment