Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - A Day In The Life

Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...

Chapter 2 - A Day In The Life

Chapter 2 - A Day In The Life
Chapter Two: A Day In The Life

Jinx's Aunt MonkeyAngel hit the door of her closet thingy-mah-jig with a hammer, and shouted at her to wake her up.
"Come make us breakfast! Clean our socks! Do somthing else we tell you to!"
Jinx groaned and oozed out into the hallway. Her anerexic cousin, Bumblebee, ran down the stairs.
"Come on, Jinx!" she said, "We're gonna go to the zoo!!"
"Joy." Jinx went into the kitchen and started cooking bacon.
"Jinx don't cook the bacon yet, damn it!!" her oogly and hated uncle Greenlatern complained, "Get me my coffee!!"
She got him some coffee and watched as they stacked a bunch of presents for Bumblebee in the corner.
"How many are there?" Bumblebee asked.
"Thirty-six!" Greenlatern, "I counted them myself. It was hard, getting past nine...because when I get to nine, I always want to say R for some reason. That's not even a number!"
"THIRTY-SIX??" Bumblebee shouted, "There were thirty-six last year! This year you said you'd get me thirty-seven! You lying bastard!! You're a horrible father, I hate you! Give me pancakes so I can go puke them out, mom!!"
"COOK PANCAKES!!" MonkeyAngel shouted as Jinx while Bumblebee began to throw a tantrum.
Greenlatern attempted to calm her down, "Now, Snookums!! We'll stop and get you another present from the Speedway, how does that sound??"
"...The NEW one?" Bumblebee asked.
"Whatever you want, dear!"
Jinx shook her head and cooked pancakes, doing awesome flips with them while nobody seemed to notice.

LATER

"WEE! THE ZOO!!" Bumblebee said, running to the car. Aunt MonkeyAngel got in, and Uncle Greenlantern grabbed Jinx at the door.
"If anything goes wrong today, girl," he told her, "I'm going to blame you completely, and lock you in that closet thing for two weeks!!"
He dragged her to the car, got in, and they drove off to the zoo.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire on April 15, 2005, 5:21:34 AM

blackfire on
blackfire"If anything goes wrong today, girl," he told her, "I'm going to blame you completely, and lock you in that closet thing for two weeks!!" XD AHAAAAHAHA. this is awshome Raven. o.o