Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - No Such Thing As Magic

Now you will all stop thinking that blackfire is crazy. SHE IS BLACKFIRE WEASELY DAMN IT! Gawsh. ...dotdotdot...

Chapter 4 - No Such Thing As Magic

Chapter 4 - No Such Thing As Magic
Chapter Four: No Such Thing As Magic

A FEW DAYS LATER, Jinx came into the kitchen carrying the mail. She found a letter for her, which shocked and amazed her.
She tried to hide it from Greenlantern when she gave him the other mail, but Bumblebee ruined her happiness.

"Daddy!!" she screamed, "Jinx has got a letter!" she snatched it from her.
"No!! That's mine you dog!" Jinx shouted.
"Ha!" Greenlatern said, taking it from Bumblebee, "No one even knows you live here." But the letter was addressed to Jinx, even indicating how she lived in a closet thingy.
Greenlantern's eyes grew large, and he turned it over, to find that it was sealed with the greenest, stickiest loogie you'd ever seen.
"Jinx, Bumblebee, get out of the kitchen."
"But daddy--" Bumblebee began.
"NO BUT DADDY! GET OUT!!"
Jinx and Bumblebee hurried out of the kitchen.

LATER

Jinx walked into the living room to find Greenlantern bent over the fireplace burning her letter. She sighed and went back to her closet, "They never let me have any fun..."


The next morning, Uncle Greenlatern had gotten up early to get the mail himself, and when Jinx got up, he was burning three more letters to her in the fireplace.
Days passed, and more and more letters just kept coming. They weren't only in the mail box; they were being slipped under the door, pushed down the chimney, and hidden in socks. A shoot load of owls had also began to sit on their house, shootting on their car and what not.

Anywho, Sunday morning, everybody was in the living room, Jinx passing out brownies, and Greenlantern was pale and shaking.
"Fine day, Sunday!" he said, "Do you know why, Bumblebee?"
"o.o no..." Bumblebee stared at him.
"Because there's no post on Sundays, right Uncle?" Jinx said, "Oh no. No letters today. It's slowly driving you insane, isn't it?"
"SILENCE!!" Greenlantern shouted, "It won't be driving me insane today. Because it's SUNDAY! No mail! WOO!"
A single letter fell down from the fireplace and landed in some ashes.
"...NO!" Greenlantern burst into tears.

More letters came down. Thousands of letters. They came from the fireplaces, from the windows, from behind picture frames--Jinx tried to read them, but Greenlantern always pulled them away from her.
"THAT'S IT!!" he screamed, "WE'RE GOING AWAY! FAR AWAY! SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY'LL NEVER FIND US!!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackfire on December 12, 2005, 8:32:31 AM

blackfire on
blackfirewhy did i not comment on this page =.= DAMMIT RAVEN UR STORY IS FOOKING HILARIOUS post more! i commandth you!