Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - the duel between Zane and Amber

its the First Year for Amber Saotome, And Something is coming her way
Reunited with her long time friend JadenYuki, Something is coming between them and its love. Will they be united as one beloved couple or will something tear them apart?

Chapter 8 - the duel between Zane and Amber

Chapter 8 - the duel between Zane and Amber
"Yawn, What a day, huh? what the hell's this?"Amber asked herself.
 
 
Dear Amber,
Meet me at the lighthouse at 12am , don't be late.

 
Z.T.
 
"Who the hell's this? Oh well...Gotta go anyways."thought Amber
 
"Huh? where is Amber going? I wonder...."murmured Jaden as he was listening to Amber's footsteps.
 
12am Lighthouse
 

"Okay okay, I'm here. What do you want Z.T?"yelled Amber.
 
"You have arrived, good. I challenge you to a duel."remarked a voice coming from the lighthouse.
 
"A Duel? are you crazy? its 12am in the morning! we'll get caught!"snapped Amber as she was taking out her duel disk.
 
"No one will find us here, Amber."remarked the voice.
 
"Jaden? is that you?"asked Amber.
 
" Let's duel, I forgot to introduce myself, Im Zane Truesdale."
 
"Fine by me, Man, this guy doesn't take no for an answer huh?"thought Amber."
 
"My turn, I'll special summon Cyber Dragon by discarding a card from my hand and i'll activate polymerzation, my combining my cyber dragon on the field and a cyber dragon from my hand, Ill summon Cyber Twin Dragon." remarked Zane.
 
"Darn, A monster, then a Fusion Monster? He has something, I know it."thought Amber."Well, I'll activate my torrential tribute, sorry Zane, Your monster's toast. Now, What to play....I know, I'll summon my Bistro Butcher! Attack him directly!"
 
Amber:4000
Zane:2200
 
"Nice Saotome, I'll activate Call of the Haunted. Now, I'll bring back Cyber Twin Dragon."
 
"Not so fast Zane, I activate Eternal Rest. You see, when a equp spell is sactivated, The monster and the equip spell are destroyed."
 
"Nice, you know your cards. Too bad I have premature burial in my hand, By sacerficing 800 from my Life points, I can bring back a monster from the graveyard to the field.
 
Amber:4000
Zane:1400
 
Now attack Bistro Butcher!."
 
Amber:3000
Zane:1400 (XD)
 
"Good Call, I can activate call of the haunted, come back my Bistro butcher. that's not all. I'll sacerfice him to bring forth Dark Magician girl, By discarding a card from my hand, I'll activate Tribute to the doomed..Now, I'll destroy your Cyber twin dragon. Thanks to my Dark Magician Girl, When a "Dark Magican or a magican of black chaos is sent to the graveyard, Her life points increase by 300. Now, in return of that long explanation, Attack Zane directly!"ordered Amber.
 
 
Amber:3000
Zane:0 (OMG ZANE LOST!)
 
"...."
 
"Now that's gam-, Hey where are you going Zane?"
 

"..........................................."
 
"Come back here."
 
"Amber, Let's head back before someone sees you. or us."
 
"Jaden..."
 
"Yeah?"
 

"We're you watching the whole entire time?"
 
"Yeah."
 
"Okay...."
 
"I was getting worried that you were leaving Duel academy, because you were walking down at 12am..."
 
"I wasn't leaving."
 

"Oh."
 
"Well...Let's go."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hehehhehhehehehehehehehe, Jaden and Amber were out past curfew, they'll defintely get expleed now!"sneered Crowler."
 
 
"Got any good plans Mr.Crolwer?"asked a voice.
 
"I'll let you know when, Titan."
 

"Okay then." replied Titan as he was walking back into the Shadows.
 
 
"Pitting them against Titan would show them. if one of them loses, they'll get expellled from Duel Academy, FOREVER!"
 
"How splendid, Mr.Crowler, I'll take Amber on."
 
"Not yet. I'll see if they'll break into the Abandoned Dorm, I'll call the SWAT, and...Get them arrested then Expelled."
 
"Hah, What about if that small brat, Syrus breaks into the girl's dorm?"
 
"Sounds good, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE YOU GET FIRED!"
 
 
"right sir."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment