Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The Trith Is Revealed

THE BEST PART! ^_^ We Finally Find Out Who The Daughter Of Thieves Truly Is! ^_^

Chapter 8 - The Trith Is Revealed

Chapter 8 - The Trith Is Revealed
The Truth Is Revealed
After Link and the others saved Zora cape, the gang set off to Ikana Canyon. Kuzai was always trying to force Link and the others to not go, Kuzai pulled on Link's tunic and said "Link! I don't want you to go to Ikana Canyoan!"
Link kept on trying to go to the Canyon but Kuzai he could only go as fast as if he were wearing the metal boots, Link turned around and grabbed Kuzai's hands and said "Look Kuzai! Why don't you want to go to Ikana Canyon!?"
Kuzai blushed as Link stared deep into her starlight, pink eyes. Kuzai looked away so she could think of something truthful to say, For she despised lying, Finally she thought of something truthful but didn't give all of the details away, Kuzai looked back at Link and said "It's more dangerous then any other place you've been too!"
Link stared at Kuzai for a moment, Then Link turned around and kept on going. Kuzai just stood there and looked at her hands "He touched me so lightly"
She thought, Kafei walked over to Kuzai and said "Kuzai? Come on, We have to get going"
Kuzai looked at Kafei and nodded. Later on everybody was at Ikana Canyon, Tatl looked around and suddenly felt a dark presence, Tatl rushed over to Link and shouted "I am sensing a dark presence! And it's not those ninjas!"
Link emediatly got his sword and shield out, Kuzai gasped and thought "OH NO! I HOPE IT'S NOT THEM!"
A mysterious figure popped out of nowhere and another and then two more, Link growled at the shadows as Kuzai was holding his shoulder, Kuzai then whispered to Link "Don't hurt them to much Link" Link was shocked and turned around to Kuzai and said "AH! KUZAI!"
Then the shadowed figures were now able to be seen, Kafei fell over backwords and said "T-that's Queen Sakon!"
Queen Sakon looked at them with a grin "You're children!"
She said, Queen Sakon hated kids, Nobady knew why though. The other villian who had long brown hair and red eyes said "My name is Poison!"
Then the other two introduced thereselves, Starting with the one with blonde hair "My name is Tanyll"
and finally the green haired one said "And my name is Canyll"
Kuzai looked at Tanyll and Canyll and said "She forced you to fight and you obeyed her!?"
Tanyll looked down and said "Mother Quenn Sakon forced us to fight you and your friends little sister!"
Link, Kafei and Uriko's faces turned pale as they were shocked of what they heard, Kuzai turned to her friends and said "That's right, Poison, Tanyll and Canyll are my sisters, And I'm the daughter of thieves" LInk droped his sword and shield and said "K-Kuzai why!? Why didn't you tell us!?"
Kuzai ran over to Link and hugged him while crying "I'm sorry Link!"
Link stood there for a moment and finally put his arms around Kuzai to cheer her up, Queen Sakon yelled "KUZAI! I gave you orders to destroy Link after I lured him here!"
Link was shocked, Kuzai stood back from Link, Turned to her mother and yelled "BUT I DON'T WANT TO KILL HIM! I DON'T WANT TO KILL ANYONE!"
Queen Sakon slaped her daughter, the sisters gasped and everyone else stared, For once in her life Kuzai was acting tough, So Kuzai looked at her mother. Queen Sakon yelled at Kuzai "WHY WON'T YOU KILL LINK!?"
Kuzai cried and said "B-because, I.....I"
everybody stared at Kuzai, Kuzai finished her sentence "I LOVE HIM!"
Link stood up and said "Kuzai"
Queen Sakon gasped. Queen Sakon yelled at Kuzai "I WILL NOT ALLOW IT! DAMN IT ALL! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE CHILDREN FOR WHAT THEY'VE DONE!"
Kuzai looked at her mother and shouted "IT WAS AN ACCIDDENT! THOSE KIDS FROM THE PAST DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL DADDY!"
"We'll have to see!" Queen Sakon answered back, Quenn Sakon looked at Link and said "YOU! WE WILL FINISH THIS! TO THE DEATH!"
Link looked at Queen Sakon and said "Fine!"
So they went off to the Sakon hideout to duel to the death.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 25, 2006, 11:21:44 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92O.O i can't wait for more