Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - We Meet Kristian

Kuzai: YEP! They meet up with Kristian A.K.A ZeldaFan92! Enjoy! ^_^

Chapter 2 - We Meet Kristian

Chapter 2 - We Meet Kristian
We Meet Kristian.
Later on after the two Links were done argueing with eachother they set off to thier next journey. Link 1 looked at Link 2 and glared at him without blinking, Kuzai was skipping cheerfully until suddenly they heard singing. Link 1 looked around and said "what's that sound!?"
Link 2 waved back and forth to the rythm and said "I don't know! But whatever it is don't make it stop!"
Link 1 frowned at Link 2, So they followed the music and it led them into a cave, Kuzai looked around and hugged Link 1 while saying "I'm scared Link!"
Link 1 and Link 2 looked at her and Link one grinned at Link 2. To thier surprise they saw a young girl, Link 2 floated over to her and said "Beautiful!"
Link 1 rolled his eyes and walked over to the girl, Link 1 touched her hand and said "Hi! My name is Link!"
The girls eyes opened at the sound of the name, She looked up and her eyes widened, Link 1 looked at her and said "What's your name?"
The girl blushed and answered "Kristian!"
Link bent on his knee and kissed her hand, Kristian blushed wildly. Link 1 got back up and looked at her, Kristian stood up and glomped him, Link fell backwards and screamed "AAAAAHG!"
Kristian hugged Link and said "I can't believe it! It's really you!"
LInk 1 pushed her off and said "Who are you! And how do you know me!?"
Kristian looked at Link with big puppy eyes, Link stood back and said "Ok! Creepy!"
Link 2 bolted over to Kristian and said "Kind young lady, Will you aid us in our journy?"
Then Link 2 kissed her hand Kristian blushed even more and answered "WOULD I EVER!"
She got up and glomped Link 2, Link 2 fell over and said "YES! SCORE!"
Kuzai frowned and said "Oh Brother!"
Later on they met up with Nayru, Link 2 bowed and said "Greetings Nayru"
Link 1's mouth dropped to the ground and he said "N-NAYRU!?"
Link 2 raised one eyebrow and said "Lady Nayru? Can I borrow your harp? So I can go back in time to set things right!?"
Nayru nodded and said "Of course you can Link"
Link 1 ,while still in shock, looked at Link 2 and said "N-NAYRU G-GAVE YOU HER H-HARP!? WHAT AN HONOR!"
Link 2 raised both of his eyebrows, Link 2 played the harp and send them to the past of hyrule. They all appeared in the graveyard, Link 1 said "Why here!? How come we can't go anywhere else!?"
Link 2 rubbed the back of his head and said "Yeah! Well we went 100 years in the past! Also Raven said that the graveyard is the best place for a wanted man!"
Link 1's eyes widened and said "W-wanted m-man!? Your wanted"
Link 2 answered "It's not my fault! they mistakened me for a rebel! besides they were planning to execute me!"
Link 1 fell over and said "Great! Just perfect! I look like you! And that means this journey is going to be tougher then all others!"
Link 2 looked down at Link 1 and said "Oh ya! And the evil lady we have to defeat has taken over Nayrus body!"
Link 1 screamed to the whole world after he heard that information. Kuzai and Kristian looked at eachother and then looked at Link 1 Kristian bent over to look at Link 1 and said "Hey Link!? Can we get going now!? I'm getting hungry!"
Kuzai and Link 2 felt thier stomach and said "We're getting hungry too!"
Link 1 got back up and said "Ok! Fine but don't blame me if we get captured and executed! BECAUSE OF THE CARELESSNESS OF LINK 2 HERE!"
So then they set off to Hyrule.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on December 27, 2006, 10:39:02 PM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Awesome! lol! Yes, i probably would l glomp him if i saw him! ^_^ nice job! keep it up!