Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Captured by Amazons!

Kuzai: What about Kristian!? Who is she and why does she seem to know Link so much!? Only Kuzai knows! Find out now! :D

Chapter 6 - Captured by Amazons!

Chapter 6 - Captured by Amazons!
Captured By Amazons!
After getting the human languaged book, The Links and the girls set off to forest amazon, Kuzai and Kristian walked silently with smiles on thier faces, Link 1 turned around and said "Well aren't we happy for some reason!"
Kuzai looked at Kristian and said "Do you think we should tell them, Why this place is called forest amazon?"
Kristian looked up and imagined things that amazons can freely do to trespassing men and said "Not until the fun is over!"
Kuzai and Kristian giggled, Link 1 and Link 2 were still confused, Later on they saw a campground, The kids hid behind a big boulder, Link 1 and 2 peeked out from behind the rock, Link 2's eyes widened, "This place! It's a girls only place!"
he said, Link 2 bolted out over to the women, But Link 1 grabbed him and pulled him behind the rock, Link 1 frowned at Link 2 and said "Are you crazy!? I've been to a fortress full of women only! And they weren't to friendly either!"
Kuzai and Kristian nodded at eachother, Then Kristian said "Leave it to us!"
Kuzai and Kristian walked out from behind the boulder and Kuzai said "Hi! We're looking for a club to join and we just love this culture!"
Link 1 looked at Link 2 and said "Ok! I see! They're distracting them! Come on!"
Link 1 and Link 2 snuck out from behind the boulder and sneeked by the girls, Suddenly an amazon in a high tawor spotted the Links, She got out her horn and quickly blew through it, The amazon pointed at them and said "MEN! THERE'S MEN OVER HERE!"
All of the amazons quickly surrounded them and pointed thier spears at them, "EEP!"
Link 2 said, Later on The boys were tied up and Link 1 said "Why does this seem familiar?"
One of the amazons walked over to them and said "You have trespassed in our man free country!"
Link 1 frowned and said "Man free! How do you re-populate!?"
Another amazon started talking and she said "We just allow more girls to join! OR! We use any men that walk through here!"
Link 1 and 2's eyes widened and Link 1 said "I should've just let that spider eat me! Other then girls!"
Kuzai ran over to the amazon leader and said "Please! Don't hurt them! There just mindless boys!"
The amazons looked at Link 2, Link 2 started to cry "My nose itches!"
Kristian frowned and said "Ya! Reeeeeaaaaally! Mindless!"
The amazon leader looked at Link 1 and Link 1 frowned while saying "I can hardly believe that you're my descendent! You not hardly even descent!"
Kuzai looked back at the amazon leader with big puppy eyes, The leader looked at Kuzai and said "Fine! But! They have to prove thereselves! They have to stay at least one night! Here!"
Link 1 and Link 2 looked at the leader for a bit, The amazon leader finished her sentence "And! They have to never ever! even try to be perverted! Also! my name is Shika"
Kuzai looked at Kristian and said "Well?"
Kristian walked over to Link 1 and Link 2 , She then touched Link 2's face, Then Kristian said "We agree!"
So the amazons cut the ropes and Link 2 watched Kristian walk over to the house that they had to stay in, Link 2 felt his face where she touched him, Link 2 then looked up and said "What was that all about?"
Later on, It was night time, Link 1 and 2 were getting ready for bed, Kuzai walked into thier rooms and said "Link"
Both of the Links looked at her, Link 1 walked over to Kuzai and said "Yes Kuzai?"
Kuzai looked up at him and said "We were foolish to come here"
Link 1 touched Kuzai's chin and made her look at his eyes, Link 1 said "It's ok! Cause we're all safe now right?"
Kuzai looked at Link 2 and said "Can I talk to you Link 2?"
Link 2 looked at Kuzai and said "Ya sure!"
Kuzai walked over to Link 2 and sat beside him, She was silent for a while, Finally she said " Link 2, About what Kristian did, Well.....You see"
Link 2 touched her hand and said "Take deep breath and tell me"
So Kuzai did, This time Kuzai told Link 2 the reason why Kristian toched his face, Kuzai looked at Link 2 and said "Kristian only has very little time to stay here in this world, She's not one of us"
Link 1 and Link 2 were shocked, Link 2 grabbed Kuzai and said "Why!? Why is she leaving!?"
Kuzai looked at him again and said "Because! Havn't you noticed!? How she can read human! And the shape of her ears!?"
The two Links looked at eachother and looked at Kuzai again Link 2 stood up and said "Then there's only one thing to do!"
Kuzai and Link 1 looked at Link 2, Later on Kristian looked out of the window, She sighed, Kristian thought to herself "Oh Link, I can only stay with you for a short while, I was hoping that we could be with eachother for a longer amount of time"
Suddenly Kristian heard footsteps, She turned around and saw Link 2, He walked over to her and said "Hey! Cheer up,"
Kuzai was holding Link 1 back and covering his mouth because he still hated it when poeple say "Hey!"
Link 2 grabbed Kristians hand and asked "Mind if I stay here with you for the night?"
Kristian blushed and quickly smiled, "I would love that"
She said while nodding. Many hours later it was morning time and the kids had already woken up, Shika and the other amazons walked over to them and said "You have done well, Here, Take this"
The kids had gotten a new item called magic hands, Shika looked at them and said "We realized that you had the book of weakness's So if you want to cast a spell you're gonna need the gloves in order to use it"
Link 1 looked at all of them and said "Thanks! We're sure going to use this well!"
So once again the children set off to thier next journey.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on January 1, 2007, 7:25:42 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Awesome story plot!!!

amelia on December 31, 2006, 5:38:14 AM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Told ya! ^-^
Link: You weren't kidding!? >.<
Kuzai: I always keep my word! XD
Link: Miss. Goody two shoes! >.>