Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Survival Or Loss.

Kuzai: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! The last chapter. XD Enjoy. ^-^

Chapter 9 - Survival Or Loss.

Chapter 9 - Survival Or Loss.
Survival Or Loss.
Vio held his sword up high as he bolted towards Poison, while tears ran down his face "How could you! You fiend! You killed your own sisters!"
He shouted as thier blades clashed.
"Fool, you really think I care?"
She grinned. Vio snarled, they continued fighting and fighting until one of them dropped to thier knees.
Red pushed Kuzai back and forth and saying "Kuzai, wake up, please..... Vio's fighting"
Kuzai said nothing, all there was were her hands, arms and the rest of her body covered blood.
Green gasped as he saw something not possible, a tear fell from Kuzai's eye.
Blue gasped as well and said "But..... She's dead, this can't be!"
Meanwhile Poison slashed Vio, across his arm, he never stopped to feel the pain, he continued the fight.
Poison was shocked "What!?"
She said as her eyes widened, Vio kept on slashing at her even more, but this time, like a mad man.
Poison tried to block, but there was too many attacks, she fell backwards and said "This can't be! How come your not falling!?"
Vio walked over to her, as if he wanted to cut her head right off of her shoulders.
Poison growled and tried to reach for Vio's lifeline, but was too late.
Vio shoved his sword through her skull, in between her eyes.
Poison fell to the ground. Vio turned around and walked obver to Kuzai, he picked her up and walked outside.
Green took a deep breath and blew it out, he then looked at Shadow, Red and Blue and said "Come on, guys"
They all nodded and followed.
They watched as Vio sat there with his hands on his face.
Suddenly, a bright light appeared.
it lit up above Kuzai, her wounds and the blood started to disappear.
The Links gasped and Red shouted "Vio! Look at Kuzai!"
Vio turned around slowly, and saw Kuzai, looking like she had never been killed in the first place.
She walked over to Vio and said "Vio, thank you..... for slaying my evil sister"
Vio ran over to Kuzai held her close to him while crying "Kuzai! I thought I lost you, I promise to never let you get harmed again!"
kuzai blushed and smiled while holding him as well "I'm glad, you feel dat way, Vio"
she said. Shadow looked around and said while pointing up at the sky "look!"
The Links and Kuzai looked up at the sky, Green smiled and said "The eight maidens, they brought Kuzai back"
The maidens then vanished. Vio smiled as he wiped away a tear from his face and said "What's a happy ending? even when you don't have someone..... to protect"
kuzai smiled, so then, the Links started walking towards home.
Blue put his hands on the back of his head and said "Well, when we get home, I'm gonna take a nice long break, at lake hylia"
Shadow giggled and said "I'd like to get something to eat, this stomach needs food, hasn't eaten in weeks"
They all laughed as Kuzai and Vio looked at the sky, wondering, what may lie ahead.
THE END.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ranphasetokelly on May 28, 2007, 10:34:52 PM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycool