Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Gone

Who knows what can happen ten years after you leave high school in your Sophomore year. Here's RAA's Class of 2011

Chapter 2 - Gone

Chapter 2 - Gone
Three months later, school started once more at RAA and it was a joyful reunion for the class of 2011. Meanwhile, Franci was walking up the driveway towards the High School lunch tables. Seeing Audrey, Franci grinned.

"Hey Roo!" she called. "Where's Pluffy-chan?"
"I have no clue," Audrey replied shrugging.
"Did you ask Shanelle?" asked Franci.
"Shanelle said that she didn't ride with her this morning either."
"Come to think of it, she never replied to any of my MySpace messages(Yes, yes that is very cruel to friend)," Franci stated thoughtfully. "Try calling her on her cellphone."
"I have!" Audrey exclaimed. "But all I get is the number is no longer available. She changed her cellphone number!"
"Well, maybe we better ask Matt," Franci said.
"Good point," replied Audrey. "She's the only one who had a conversation with someone before we left."

Nodding, Franci and Audrey walked towards the Music Hall where the Concert Band was just dismissed.

"Matt!" Franci called.
"Hey!" Matt called back waving at his classmates. "What's up?"
"Have you seen Jasmine?" Audrey asked.
Shaking his head, Matt lied, "Sorry, I haven't seen her since the End-of-the-Year party last year."
"Did she say anything about transferring schools?" Franci asked.
"No," Matt lied. "Why? Did she leave?"
Seeing the two nod, Matt shrugged, "Maybe her family vacation was longer then intended. But try not to worry, she might come back."

As the two left, Matt takes notice that there is a suspicious look in Franci's eyes. Sighing, Matt picks up his bag and heads off to his first class, now knowing this is going to be a long year.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment