Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Feelings...

this story is about: http://irishgirl982.deviantart.com/art/I-ve-Always-Wanted-You-20516127 (i did not draw this picture, give credit to the artist please!) but that is what my story is about! (i started to write the story before i found the picture)

Chapter 1 - Feelings...

Chapter 1 - Feelings...
I could hardly believe my eyes. The girl I had a crush on ever since the day we met, had an interest in someone else. It was like all my troubles had been for nothing. I had dreams that we would be together someday. But now, that one dream was another addition to the Graveyard of Broken Dreams.
And to think that the person she liked…you could call us friends because we hung out and acted alike. But deep down, I envied the love he received from her.
In my life, everything seemed to be on the decline. My heart about couldn’t take anymore. Everyday a new ball and chain was attached to it. And this new pain was the tightest and heaviest of all. It made my heart pound with agony. And every time I saw them together, the chain would tighten, and it would race to keep me alive.
For I was dying on the inside. Day by day, a little piece of me would rot away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment