Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Scorpionmon's dream.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 2 - Scorpionmon's dream.

Chapter 2 - Scorpionmon's dream.
Scorpionmon stared at the female digimon for a few minutes. He suddenly thought of building a 3 room hut because of the cold nights and heavy rain that would follow.
 
Scorpionmon- ( gee, she is so beautiful. I should probably make a hut to house the two of us in until we can get off this island and back to civilization. I promise to defend her with every ounce of energy that i have. Whats that mark on her chest? is it possible that she was from a clan of some kind?)
 
 
The female digimon sat bolt up and hitting Scorpionmon in the face. Scorpionmon went flying into a tree wich knocked a few coconuts loose that fell on his head.
 
???- I am sorry, I didnt mean to hit you.
 
Scorpionmon- * panting* it is ok. What is your name?
 
 
The female digimon helped Scorpionmon back up onto his feet. She then turned towards him and shook his hand.
 
???- My name is Amoremon, I was traveling with my partner when i was kidnapped.
 

As Scorpionmon looked at Amoremon, he saw a heart that covered her chest.
 
Scorpionmon- Want to help me build a shelter? It is going to get dark soon and we will need somewhere to sleep.
 
Amoremon- Sure, i would be glad to help.
 
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon then started to gather large logs and started to build a hut. They finished right as it got dark. Scorpionmon and Amoremon then went inside and put leaves on the floor for beds and rocks as pillows.
 
Scorpionmon- Goodnight, see you in the morning.
 
Amoremon- Same here, i will probably be up in the morning catching fish for our breakfast.
 
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon went to sleep on the beds of leaves. Scorpionmon began tossing and turning in his sleep because of the dream of his friend in the digital world.
 
 
( flash back)
 
( ???- Well Scorpionmon, would you like to go another round?
 
Scorpionmon- No i dont think so. I have to get home before...
 

Suddenly a space vortex opened up in the sky and sucked in Scorpionmon.
 
???- SCORPIONMON!
 
Scorpionmon- JOHNNY, DONT STOP BELIEVING IN YOURSELF! KEEP ON FIGHTING TOWARDS YOUR DREAMS AND DONT GIVE UP!)
 
 
Scorpionmon bolted upright in bed. Cold swet was running down his arms and legs.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on May 22, 2007, 7:58:39 AM

Sutaru on
Sutaruwhoa!! Awesome!! O_O

FallenAngel0792 on May 21, 2007, 6:36:11 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Hmm creepy dream... >.<

ginathehedgehog on May 21, 2007, 3:13:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Poor Scorpionmon, I wander what the dream was about?