Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Luffy meets Scorpionmon and a new adventure begins.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 3 - Luffy meets Scorpionmon and a new adventure begins.

Chapter 3 - Luffy meets Scorpionmon and a new adventure begins.
The next morning, Scorpionmon woke up remembering the dream that he had the night before. He got up and walked out onto the beach where Amoremon was catching fish for their breakfast.
 
Scorpionmon- Morning Amoremon.
 
Amoremon turned around, she put the fish that she caught in a bucket and took them inside after saying good morning to Scorpionmon. He could tell that Amoremon's chest was wet from catching all those fish from out of the ocean. Scorpionmon entered the hut, He headed towards his room to get on a new pair of paints when Amoremon called him.
 
Amoremon- Scorpionmon, can you please come and help me dry off?
 
Scorpionmon- Sure, can you hold on for a minute please?
 
Amoremon- No i cant, If i try to i will fall onto the floor.
 
Scorpionmon sighed and headed towards Amoremon's room when there was a sudden crash. Scorpionmon rushed towards Amoremons room to find a freak in a suit of armor wielding a spear. The guy had Amoremon by the hair and was dragging her off into the forest. Scorpionmon ran after the man. The man heard Scorpionmon chasing him so he turned around still holding onto Amoremon's hair. The man let out a horrifying laugh.
 
???- MWUAHAHAHA. I am the great captain of the deep blue. My name is Don Krieg and dont you forget it.
 
Scorpionmon started to punch the evil Don Krieg's armor but hurt his hand.
 
Scorpionmon- *sound of Scorpionmon's fists hitting Don Krieg's armor* OWWWWWW, LET GO OF Amoremon!
 
Don Krieg- NEVER, You see without her i can never complete the ritual of...
 
 
Suddenly, out of nowhere came a group of people. One was a boy with the power of the gum gum fruit. Another, a middle aged man who carries around three swords. A girl that carries around a bo-staff. A 18 year old man that uses his feet for fighting. A 16 year old man that is a coward and a good marksman. Then finally, a reindeer with the ability to gain superhuman strenght. The boy with the power of the gum gum fruit hit Don Krieg right in the face. Don Krieg dropped Amoremon on the ground as he was trying to defend against the flurry of punches. Amoremon ran over and hugged Scorpionmon like she hadnt seen him in a long time. The evil Don Krieg fell to the ground and pulled out his spear. The middle aged man looked at Scorpionmon and Amoremon.
 
???- GET GOING, HURRY TO OUR SHIP IT IS NOT FAR OFF. JUST RIGHT DOWN THE PATH!
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon did as the middle aged man said and ran towards the group's ship.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on May 22, 2007, 8:01:36 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruLuffy!! Awesome!

FallenAngel0792 on May 21, 2007, 6:42:06 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Weird, but nice!

ginathehedgehog on May 21, 2007, 3:15:42 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, intense fight! Can't wait for more!