Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - training and chores #1.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 6 - training and chores #1.

Chapter 6 - training and chores #1.
As Scorpionmon and Amoremon were heading back to their cabin, Zolo stopped them and looked serious at Scorpionmon.
 
Zolo- k Scorpion, you and i have to train now. Amoremon, why dont you go take Luffy to get some fish. It might do him some good.
 
 
Zolo and Scorpionmon headed off to the training center below the deck. Amoremon went off to find Luffy. She saw Luffy talking to Sanji, Amoremon walked up to Luffy and tapped his shoulders.
 
Luffy- Oh, hey Amoremon. What do you need?
 
Amoremon- Zolo said to go fishing, you want to come?
 
Luffy- Sure, i would enjoy it.
 
Sanji- *eye's turn into hearts* May i come as well?
 
Amoremon- Nope sorry, i was told to take Luffy only.
 
Sanji- * hurt puppy dog look* ok, i understand.
 

Amoremon and Luffy crawled into the dingy and shoved off a little ways from the boat. Amoremon jumped out of the dingy when they got to the spot and brought up over 50 fish at a time.
 
Luffy- WOW, OVER 50 FISH ON YOUR FIRST TRY!
 
Amoremon- Yeah, ever since i was little i was able to catch 50 fish at once with just my bare hands.
 
Luffy- Do you think it is enough for lunch?
 
Amoremon- Yeah, lets head back and help Sanji with lunch.
 
Amoremon hopped back into the dingy with Luffy and they rowed back to the ship. Meanwhile underneath the ships deck inside the training room Zolo and Scorpionmon were training.
 
Zolo- Hey Scorpionmon, I see that you havent trained for quite some time. *hits Scorpionmon with his fist*
 
Scorpionmon- *grunts* Yeah, where i come from we used to train everyday and stop evil from spreading. But ever since i was brought to this world i havent had the time to train.
 
Nami walked into the training room and yelled at the top of her lung's.
 
Nami- LUNCH IS READY, EAT NOW OR DONT UNTIL DINNER.
 
Nami then dissappeared back up the stairs. Zolo and Scorpionmon could smell the sweet stench of Sea bass from the galley on the upper deck.
 
Zolo and Scorpionmon- Lets go eat!
 
 
After several more hours of training and fishing, it was time to turn in for the night. Scorpionmon and Amoremon entered their cabin and went to sleep in their hammock's. Scorpionmon started to toss and turn in his sleep again.
 
( Johnny- Hey Scorpionmon, Do you think that we will always be buds?
 
Scorpionmon- Yes i do, and nothing can split friendships up not even getting teleported to other worlds.
 
Johnny- Hey Scorpionmon, you find that special someone yet?
 
Scorpionmon- Nah, not yet Johnny.)
 
Scorpionmon suddenly bolted up in his hammock just like when he was back on the island. As he looked over, he saw that Amoremon had crawled into his hammock next to him and was hugging him closely. Scorpionmon hugged Amoremons sleeping body as he crawled back under the covers with her.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 23, 2007, 6:01:29 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcute! nice chapter! Wow! Amorémon is a great fisher!

FallenAngel0792 on May 22, 2007, 9:46:07 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Aww it had a cute ending to this chapter XD Ahh man I tried to comment earlier but Fanart was being gay... T_T

boykingkilla on May 22, 2007, 9:52:13 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillasame here. i wish fanart wouldnt be like that. ( i bet it is because i signed a friend up on here.) i have my buddies screenname and password as well. ^_^*

Sutaru on May 22, 2007, 8:07:06 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome!!!