Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - the egg.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 10 - the egg.

Chapter 10 - the egg.
The next morning, Scorpionmon and Amoremon layed in the hammock with each other for a few minutes before getting up. Scorpionmon headed of towards the training room below the deck while Amoremon got up to get read to go out and catch fish for their breakfast. As she was leaving the cabin, Amoremon fell to the ground clutching her stomach. Luffy saw this and ran over to help her up. Luffy layed her back on the hammock and started to yell.
 
Luffy- CHOPPER, GET IN HERE. Amoremon is hurt!
 
 
Five seconds later, Tony Tony Chopper ran into Scorpionmon and Amoremons cabin with Scorpionmon at his heels. Chopper took out a ultrasound machine and put it on Amoremons stomach. As he took the machine off, Chopper looked at Scorpionmon.
 
Scorpionmon- Chopper, can you please tell me why she fell?
 
Chopper- She has an egg inside of her. It might be awhile until it comes out of her. but after that it might take even longer for the egg to hatch.
 
Scorpionmon- * lets out a sigh of relief* So we are going to have a baby than?
 
Amoremon- *lets out a sigh of relief* Thank goodness. The baby might take after you Scorpionmon.
 
Chopper- *laughing on the floor* I can tell you one thing, You can be on your feet for a few days Amoremon, but when you start to hurt you must take a break ok.
 
Amoremon- I will, You dont have to worry about that.
 
Scorpionmon walked over to Amoremon and placed his hand on her stomach. Scorpionmon and Amoremon smiled gently at each other. 6 month's have gone by and Amoremon has gotten the egg out of her stomach and placed it under a heat lamp. Scorpionmon trained for the same amount of time and has become an excellent fighter but still not good enough to the point of breaking 10 led bricks. The crew still went about their buisness daily. One day however, the eggshell got a crack in it and there was a tiny eye peeping out. Chopper saw this and walked over to it.
 
Chopper- No way, YOU GUYS COME HERE IT MIGHT HATCH TODAY!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on May 24, 2007, 1:31:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcute and awesome chapter!

FallenAngel0792 on May 23, 2007, 10:18:04 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792<.< Egg laying... man I'm glad it doesn't work that way for humans... think how much harder it would be to keep it alive and warm... thank God we're mamals XD... "You and me baby ain't nothin but mammals so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel!" haha I love that song... Bad Touch by the BloodHoundGang woot!

Sutaru on May 23, 2007, 9:38:26 AM

Sutaru on
SutaruAwesome! A egg!

Pearlmon: *sighs and looks whit puppy dog eyes on you* Didn't you tell me I should be in chapter 10?

boykingkilla on May 23, 2007, 9:45:27 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillasorry pearlmon, i forgot about that. T_T i didnt mean to do that.
 
Scorpionmon- He really didnt mean to do that to you, he is just tired out from high school and writers block.