Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - the eggs finally arrive.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 15 - the eggs finally arrive.

Chapter 15 - the eggs finally arrive.
during the night, Scorpionmon woke up feeling 2 hard lumps by his feet. As he uncovered himself and Amoremon he found two eggs lying by their feet. Scorpionmon quickly woke up Amoremon.
 
Scorpionmon- Hey dear, look at what is at our feet.
 
Amoremon- *shocked* WOW, Two eggs. Were those that were in me earlier today?
 
 
Scorpionmon suddenly remembered when he was in the digital world.
 
(
Scorpionmon- *sighs* I have to learn how to swim one of these days.

Johnny- I know a great person that can teach you, the only thing is that he lives out near the wastelands.
 
Scorpionmon- I dont care, i just want to learn how to swim.)
 
Scorpionmon raced to Luffys cabin and woke him up. Luffy rubbed the sleep from his eyes and was told about what had happened. Luffy jumped out of bed like he was on fire.
 
Luffy- WHAT, She had the eggs while you were asleep?
 
Scorpionmon- Yeah, You might want to wakeup Nami and tell her to get ready to set sail towards a new destination cause i am afraid that pirates will try to attack us again if we stay for too long.
 
Luffy told Nami to set sail and the boat suddenly was blown towards the ocean by a sudden burst of wind. The next morning, Tony Tony Chopper was listening to the eggs making sure that they were not going to turn bad and exploud like the first time. Scorpionmon and Amoremon were on deck with the new crew and there was a sudden yell from Luffy.
 
Luffy- Hey Scorpionmon, I have something for ya.
 
Scorpionmon headed up to the bow where Luffy was waiting for him with a fruit that looked like a blueberry.
 
Luffy- *smiles* Congradulations, Here is the gum gum fruit. It is something that if you eat it you will have the power of rubber but you wont be able to swim ever again.
 
Scorpionmon- *takes the fruit and unthinkingly eats it* Yum, that was good.
 
Luffy- *shocked* YOU ATE THE FRUIT!
 
Scorpionmon- *smiling* Yup, and it was good.
 
Luffy- Now you arent able to swim anymore. That is the bad thing about it.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on May 28, 2007, 2:57:31 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Hmm... giving birth in your sleep... seems like it would wake a person up! LOL Yes... man... well considering they are eggs... that means no crying baby XD

ginathehedgehog on May 26, 2007, 9:23:47 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoh no, what did Scorpinmon do? Great job!

boykingkilla on May 26, 2007, 9:47:51 AM

boykingkilla on
boykingkillascorpionmon ate the cursed fruit called the gum gum. now he is able to stretch his arm around the ship and tickle Ussop until he cries. :D