Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Demiscorpionmon and Demiamoremon: The babies of hope.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 17 - Demiscorpionmon and Demiamoremon: The babies of hope.

Chapter 17 - Demiscorpionmon and Demiamoremon: The babies of hope.
As the crew looked at the tiny baby digimon, Scorpionmon and Amoremon hugged each other gently. Chopper ran in with a scared look on his face.
 
Chopper- *kinda scared* Luffy, THE NAVY IS AFTER US!
 
Luffy turned around as shocked as could be.
 
Luffy- *shocked* Chopper, can you do me a big favor, Take Ussop out onto the deck and fire off a warning sign telling the navy that we mean buisness.
 
Chopper turned to Ussop and they both quickly went out to the deck. Scorpionmon and Amoremon picked up their babies and looked at them.
 
Scorpionmon- Hey Amoremon, I think this is a boy and that one is a girl. cause look, the one im holding has a triangle on his forehead while the one your holding has a heart on its stomach.
 
Amoremon- I just thought of two names for the babies dear. how about DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon?
 
Scorpionmon- Those are perfect names, our family is started together. The crew is part of it and DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon are the other part.
 
There was a sudden sound like gunpowder when a man with many muscles walked through the door.
 
???- Straw hat, it has been a long time.
 
Luffy- *Jaw drops to the floor* CHASER!
 
Chaser- *laughing* What are you doing here in america, I thought that you would have been smart enough to head for the grand line but i guess not.
 
DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon started to glow suddenly. There was a big flash of light and Chaser covered his eye's. As the light faded, DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon floated down back into Scorpionmon and Amoremons laps. Chaser fell to the floor, He stared up at the straw hat crew and smiled.
 
Chaser- *smiling* I will let you go this time, but next time straw hat your mine.
 
With that, Chaser left the door and swam back to the navy ships.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 3, 2007, 5:02:27 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawwww, Demiamorémon and Demiscorpionmon, how cute!

Lilliandra on May 28, 2007, 3:35:22 PM

Lilliandra on
LilliandraAmoremon: My kids! w000t! I'm incredibly proud :)

FallenAngel0792 on May 28, 2007, 11:03:12 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Aww... babies... glowing, floating babies! XD