Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #2.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 20 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #2.

Chapter 20 - The templeat the bottom of the sea #2.
As Chris and Kokoro stepped into the room with the clock in it, Kokoro pulled the hands of the clock out facing them and a hole suddenly opened up revealing a dark tunnel descending towards the deepest part of the ocean. Kokoro took Chris's hand and led him down the steps being extremely carefull of slipping and falling. As they reached the bottom, Chris saw that they were in a room filled to the brim with coffins. Kokoro walked Chris through the rows and rows of coffins and led him over to a door that had a metal rectangle in the door. Kokoro opened the door and pushed him in, she then shut it behind him and locked it. Chris ran to the door and pounded his fists on the wooden flat of it.
 
Chris- *pounding the door* LET ME OUT, I DONT WANT TO DIE JUST LET ME OUT PLEASE!
 
Kokoro- *opening the rectangle* You wont die, I am just keeping you here so that you can meet my sister Ruto. If you turn on the light than you shall see her sitting on the ground on the far side of the cell.
 
 
Chris looked up and pulled the cord, A light flickered on showing the cell. On the far side of the room sitting in a corner with her eyes shut was a green plant like creature that had a open flower on it's back. The monster was of not fish or man. The monster looked up at Chris and stood up. It's body was all green and a little bit fat. The monster walked up to Chris and put her head on his chest. Chris suddenly panicked and started to swipe the air, The sudden panic set the plant like monster into a loving frenzy in which she grabbed Chris by the shoulders and flung him on the floor with herself on top of him. Kokoro just stood there watching the scene unfold. Chris stopped panicing and the monster got up off of him and helped him up. As he got back up, Chris was suddenly aware that the cell had been changed to a weird lime green color and that a soft fluffy bed was where the monster had been before. Chris and the monster went and sat on the bed when the monster suddenly spoke.
 
???- Do not be afraid of me, I am not a monster, I am just a venasaur that was captured by that witch. Please you have to believe me.
 
Chris- *scratching his head in confusion* What is your name? And i thought that you pokemon were only legends.
 
???- My name is Valencia, i am enternaly gratefull in your debt.
 
 
To be continued.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 3, 2007, 5:14:26 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogVenasaurs rock!

FallenAngel0792 on June 2, 2007, 3:36:03 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Hmm... alright, but where is this Ruto Kokoro spoke of?