Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Chaser joins the crew.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 22 - Chaser joins the crew.

Chapter 22 - Chaser joins the crew.
As the crew got up the next morning, Ussop yelled at the top of his lung's.
 
Ussop- HEY YOU GUYS, WE ARE CLOSE TO THE GRAND LINE CAUSE I CAN SMELL IT!
 
Nami- *sighs* You are able to smell the treasure cause your nose is extra large...
 
Ussop- How can you know about that?
 
Scorpionmon- *holding DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon* You know Ussop, I have a bad feeling about today.
 

Chris and Valencia walked out of their cabin when there was a sudden crash against the side of the boat. As the crew looked over the side, They saw Chaser climbing up the boat. Chaser climbed up over the rail looking like he was attacked by someone with a bunch of daggers. Chaser then fell onto the deck and was knocked out. Sanji and Zolo picked up Chaser and carried him to the brig where they locked him up. When Chaser came to, He was suddenly scared shootless. Scorpionmon then entered the brig with Amoremon besides him carrying the two baby digimon.
 
Scorpionmon- *annoyed* Why have you come back?
 
Chaser- I need your help, Please, allow me to join your crew. I really do need your help.
 
Scorpionmon- I will have to talk it over with the captain. But if you are allowed to join, You must promise to help us get to the grand line.
 
Chaser- *anguish* I agree, I will do anything to help.
 

After several minutes of talking with Luffy, Scorpionmon walked up to the cell door and opened it.
 
Scorpionmon- You are allowed to join, but you must remember that you said you would help us.
 
Chaser- I will not trick you. You can count on it.
 
 
(miscellanious notes.)
 
I have been having writers block alot recently. I have also been busy with school and drawing stuff for Tuxedo_Mini_Masks contest thing for the journey. The ship that the Straw hat pirates travel in is the Merry-Go. If you have any questions, post a comment on this story and i will try to help you out.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 8, 2007, 7:57:10 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool chapter! Iv'e been having writers block for my Digimon Destiny story XD

FallenAngel0792 on June 6, 2007, 5:32:55 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Nice... hmm yeah I've been haveing a bit of a block here lately too... as for the ending of "Forever Yours" hmmm yeahh