Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Goodby Johnny.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 23 - Goodby Johnny.

Chapter 23 - Goodby Johnny.
As the crew sailed the Merry Go towards the grand line, Johnny walked up to Scorpionmon and suddenly became real serious.
 
Johnny- Listen Scorpionmon, I might not make it to the final destination with you all. If so happens that i die in battle, Please give me a burial at sea and just plain forget my memory.
 
Scorpionmon- *ears droop* But why, Me and you have been friends ever since we were in the digital world. You dont have to go and play the heroe, The only thing you need to do is relaxe and let us do everything.
 
 
After a few hours of sailing, The crew hit land on what looked like a small island that no one inhabited.
 
Nami- Ok, who is going to go and find something to eat for us?
 
Scorpionmon , Amoremon and Johnny- Well do it Nami.
 
Nami- Ok, just be carefull, We dont know if Don Krieg is here or if Buggy is here.
 
 
Scorpionmon, Johnny and Amoremon left the Merry go and started to search for food. About an hour into the search, Scorpionmon, Johnny and Amoremon were attacked by the Evil Don Krieg, Buggy the clown and a man with blades on the gloves that he wore on his hands. The man with the blades looked up, he wore glasses with a gold rim.
 
Buggy- *laughing maniaclly* Meet our newest partner Kuro.
 
Don Krieg- Yeah, he is much better than Saw Tooth Arlong.
 

Scorpionmon, Johnny and Amoremon started to run back to the Merry go when Johnny stopped. Johnny looked at Scorpionmon and Amoremon with sorrow in his eye's.
 
Johnny- Scorpionmon, Amoremon, Dont stay here for too long. I am going to take out the three guys chasing us while you two and the rest of the crew get out to sea.
 
Scorpionmon- NO WAY JOHNNY, I AM NOT GOING TO LET YOU DIE HERE ALONE!
 
Johnny- *grinning* Listen to me Scorpionmon, You have a dream to finish and a family to take care of. Just go without making me hurt you ok.
 
Scorpionmon- I SAID THAT YOUR COMING WITH US TO FINISH THE ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME! IM NOT LETTING YOU GO AND DIE BEFORE YOU HIT YOUR PRIME IN LIFE!
 
Johnny- I SAID GO SCORPIONMON!
 
 
Scorpionmon and Amoremon headed back to the Merry go as fast as their feet could run. The two of them climbed up the ladder and hurriedly got into the ship. Nami looked at Scorpionmon and Amoremon with a questionable look in her eye's.
 
Nami- Where is Johnny?
 
Scorpionmon- He is holding back Buggy, Don Krieg and Kuro. He told us to go on without him and that he wouldnt be able to continue.
 
Nami- Set sail everyone. Kouji, Pearlmon take care of DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon while we hoist everything up.
 
 
Kouji and Pearlmon did as Nami said, The sails were up and they were off and headed towards the grandline yet again only this time without Johnny. Meanwhile back at the island, johnny faced off against the three pirates.
 
Johnny- You wont hurt my friends or crew mates.
 
Kuro- Oh yeah, and who is going to stop us?
 
Johnny- I will stop you. (Scorpionmon, i am sorry that i could only help you get this far, Go on and keep dreaming.)
 
 
Johnny suddenly started to glow and then there was a giant bang. Trees started to fall around the opponents and dirt began to get flung everywhere. The next instant, There was a giant flash of light and everything was quiet. The only thing left of Johnny was the shirt off of his back.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 8, 2007, 8:00:18 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoh man, that's really sad but cool chapter!

FallenAngel0792 on June 6, 2007, 5:35:35 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792o.o... thats sad >.<