Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Interview with Amoremon.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 31 - Interview with Amoremon.

Chapter 31 - Interview with Amoremon.
 
 
Me- The next person i am interviewing is my digimons wife Amoremon. Everyone please give her a rousing welcome.
 
 
* Amoremon sits on the couch opposite of me while the freedom fighters are clapping*
 
Me- So, Amoremon. Why dont you tell me what it is like living with the crew. ( And me)
 
Amoremon- Ok, There is only 1 thing i have a problem with, Ussops stupid inventions. Everytime he makes something usefull, It breaks after the first use... Ussop even broke the wide screen tv that we had on the ship.
 
Me- How did he break it?
 
Amoremon- The tv screen was fuzzy so i decided to have Ussop fix it using the remote. He didnt use it and shot one of his fir stars at it which lite the tv on fire.
 
Me- Well that is Ussop for ya.
 
* Off on the left side of the stage, DemiScorpionmon and DemiAmoremon start to cry.*
 
Amoremon- Listen, I have to help Scorpionmon with the kids so thanks for having me.
 
*Amoremon walks off to help Scorpionmon with the kids.*
 
Me- Ok, The next chapter is going to be the ending theme song.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on June 17, 2007, 12:04:28 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogcool! Nice interview!

FallenAngel0792 on June 16, 2007, 10:45:25 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Haha nice