Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - sneak peek.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 33 - sneak peek.

Chapter 33 - sneak peek.
 
 
Me- This is a sneak peek at The adventures of Scorpionmon 2. The only thing is that it is going to be short because i have to draw a fathers day pic of Scorpionmon and the family. Enjoy.
 
 
As the sun rises, A boy with yellow hair that has a purple stripe up the middle of it crawls from under the covers of his sheets and walks to the window. He opens up the blinds to find his dog next to his feet licking them like crazy. The boy picks up the dog and sits back on the bed about to eat a cold mcmuffin from the day before when suddenly the door to his room is opened by a boy with blonde hair and glasses. The other boy sits at the desk and starts up a computer. The other boy turned around and looked at the kid with the purple streak in his hair.
 
???- Hey Odd, You think Xana is active today?
 
Odd- Nah, Xana would think twice about activating a tower this morning. If he did then you, me Aileta Orick and Yumi would stop him like we always do.
 
???- I sure hope that your right Odd.
 
Odd- Dont worry about it Jeremy.
 
 
A box on the computers screen suddenly started blinking, Jeremy turned towards Odd with a serious look on his face.
 
Jeremy- *serious* Odd, Xana has activated another tower. Get Yumi and the Others, I will meet you guys at the lab.
 
 
Odd put his half eaten sandwhich on the table and ran off to find the other's, Jeremy headed towards the lab where he found the Straw hat pirate crew in the tubes asleep. He unlocked the doors and stepped back. The doors opened and the sleeping gas went from the tubes and vanished, Scorpionmon was the first one awake. He was suddenly alert and leaped out of the tube and lost control of himself temporarily.
 
Scorpionmon- Who are you? Where are we?
 
Jeremy- You and your friends are in the year 2018.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallenAngel0792 on July 2, 2007, 6:28:59 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792Ahh wow, I got to read the rest! XD

ginathehedgehog on June 17, 2007, 12:06:57 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogawesome! I can't wait for the enxt story!