Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Liars Consequences

If you think I've done too much artwork then you're in for a shock. My true obsession is writing, and I cannot stop. So I've made this to wrap up some of my scraped stories. Anyone can make a shout out if they want to see me finnish one, and anyone can ma

Chapter 2 - Liars Consequences

Chapter 2 - Liars Consequences
..:;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/ X Dire X -Liars- Consequences \\\\\\\\//;:..
By Anna Padilla
A.N.; If you are a Goth or a punk rocker and are sensitive about it I suggest you dont read the following. This story contains violence, some fowl language, blood, mentioning of death, heaven and hell, the biggest questions of life, and a fathers tragedy. Viewer Digression Is Advised&Whatever the hell that means.






Summary: Molly is a teenager who has had no Gaurdian Angel throughout her entire life, so instead of dieing on time; she dies whenever possible. Without the need or want to die she continues to die horrible and painful deaths anyway. She cannot go into heaven but can only die, appear at heavens gates, and go back. The curse has gotten her unwanted High School fame and has made her life progressively worse.




Curiosity Killed Molly


Human society, the government downfall, or their height? Who knows, who cares? Why am I here? What is my purpose? Why is the sky blue? Is there an end to any rainbow? Is the mythological the truth? Why must we always ask such foolish questions? Is God Real? Is there a Heaven and Hell? Will I meet the right woman? Who am I? What has this world gone to? Is there life among the stars? Did Dragons exist? (Ect.) To every question the answer is yes. If you believed me you are truly stupid. There is no formal answer that you can force upon everyone. To every person there are different answers. I am starting to question my existence as well as my fellow students at Irony High. I have decided to join some of my friends on The Black Hill where the typical Goth or Punk crowds stand, sit, fight, draw, or make out on. It is pretty big, and you do mostly see people wearing black; black hair; black nail polish, caked on black makeup, or black clothes. They say black is not a color, which is very true, but does that make all these kids on one hill not human? For all I know; probably not. Now note the word; some about four sentences ago. There are only two of my friends that spend anytime on that hill. One named Jessica and the other Francis. The only thing I regret that I did this morning was that I was stupid enough to wear brown and pink. Sometimes I make harsh decisions sometimes I make horrible ones. This was a horrible one. Everyone at School knows I have a disorder, everyone on Black Hill knows I have a curse, and the teachers try to prevent any mishaps at the school when Im around any of the students besides my life long friends JA and Franz, but they sadly fail.. every time..

I spotted Franz and JA on the hill; I started to walk towards them and waved at them.

Hey JA! Hey Franz-- I started.

Every head turned to me with wide or narrowed eyes. I then felt a cold sting at my leg and I looked horrifyingly down at my left leg. Down at my feet I spotted a boy, Johnny, a boy who constantly loves to poke fun at my curse, and loves to see me in pain. His wicked smile crept upon his pale face as my brown eyes looked slowly at my leg. My blue jeans where now stained a blood red, and my gash opened up wider as blood flew out of it. I cringed down at my leg and held the spot above it, hoping someone would come to my side. No one did, I was sure JA and Franz where making their way out of the crowd, but all I saw was Johnnys face. His cold brown eyes stared me down as his black hair whipped across his face in the cold wind that stung my wound. God, what a horrible way to die, have I been forever cursed to live among my kind only to test out others deaths? Why. That is all I ask. I felt the same sting travel deep into my chest and I heard a faint whisper from Johnny.

Say hi to the Devil for me. Johnny smiled.I then saw black.



Thankfully, I was never going to see the devil! I always smiled at that comment, I loved to hear him beg for me to suffer but I knew where I was going. A bright warm light shown upon my face and I found myself at the gates of heaven. The clouds had a gold outline to them and the gates where a lot thicker than everyone had interoperated in comics and cartoons, and before me stood Peter glowing and all, but not his facial expression, no he had the most lamest look on his face like he was some extremely bored student there in his homeroom for what he had hope to be the last time. It was never going to be the last time, not with Johnny around.

He sighed and put a hand on my shoulder.

You are hopeless. You have to stay away from that crowd Molly Morton. Peter sighed.

Yeah, I know. I was just curious! I protested.

Curiosity killed Molly. Peter said.

Come on. I complained.

As long as you do not go around worshiping a false Idol, or The Prince of Darkness, then your fine. Be sure to tell JA and Franz alright? Peter asked.

Yeah. I moaned.

You better take more responsibility if you want to keep your place here in heaven Molly. Ask God when in doubt. Peter reminded.

Oh alright. I sighed.

Good. Peter said.

Suddenly I woke up to find I was in the nurses office, with everyone in the entire school outside the windows, and my friends looking down at me. JAs pink highlighted black hair was awfully stringy and so long my nose started to itch, her grey blue eyes searching mine. Franz was just sitting there with smiles, his usual jet black hair and his grey blue eyes wide as they can be.

Shes back Mrs. Holloway! JA called.Franz got up as I rose on the bed, he opened the door and lots of people scattered away from the door, memorized on Franz.

Deejay here that everyone? Mollys back!! Franz yelled down the hall.

No need to tell the world Franz! I exclaimed.

I felt a sting and I held my chest, I looked and I saw my cut was still open.

Oh yes dear your definitely going to need stitches. A voice said.

I turned to find the nurse, Mrs. Holloway. Her light brown hair was extremely curled but shoulder length as always.

I am pretty sure your Mother and Father are on their way so you should sit tight until they come. Mrs. Holloway said cheerfully.

I saw Jessica motioning Mrs. Holloway to stop talking, she looked like she was drowning she was jumping so fast. She then sighed and looked at me sadly, I turned away from JA then to Mrs. Holloway.

M- My father is dead, Mrs. Holloway.. I said.

She stared at me for a long period of time; out of the corner of my eye I saw Franz with the door still open and everyone in the whole school looking sadly through the windows. It was like I was some mascot of the School, everyone looked after me, everyone teased me, and everyone pestered and poked. This wasnt just a sad moment to remember for the Young Adults at Irony High, it was a horrible memory for me.



I do not know how my Mother does it; she acts all the time like it was no big deal. She never wanted to think about the day again. It started on Thursday night when my Mother and Father where raising their voices, I hated it when they would argue. They cursed and yelled at one another for the longest time, as the night grew longer they where separated while they slept. My Mother took the bed, my Father took the couch, and I wept in my room. The next day was poring rain and fog was thick, my Dad wanted to get out of the house and I needed to get to school. I should have refused, but he drove me to school. We went earlier than usual so I asked him a couple of questions. He told me that Mom and Dad where fighting over just some issues of raising money, his job, and education for me in the future, but it was nothing to worry about. At that moment I broke down and cried in his chest, he felt sorry for me so he told me he would walk me up to the school. He did so, something told me to look back behind me as soon as my father began to walk away. Just as he walked off the curb our own very school bus hit my father.

The last words he said to me; It was going to be alright, he would always be there for me and Mom, that he loved me, and thats when he strode off. I managed to say.

JA sat next to me and held me as Mrs. Holloway sat down slowly in her chair staring widely at me.

I- Im so sorry Molly, I had no idea.. Mrs. Holloway said.

The clanging noises of our bell rang down the halls and everyone scattered away from the door. Francis slipped inside and looked at me with sorrow. It was like they where all expecting me to cry. I was done bawling my eyes out at home so I couldnt shed any tears even if I wanted to. Mrs. Holloway looked at Franz and JA and spoke to them.

You two better head to class, I will look after her. She said.

JA and Franz nodded, JA looked at me and kissed me on the forehead, then got up and walked away. I sat there, puzzled, along with Mrs. Holloway feeling the same way.

Does she always do that? She asked.

N- No, she doesnt.. I stuttered.

I knew that JA lost her Mother figure not too long ago so I guess she was trying to show some comfort besides a simple hug. It is normal for friends and family to do that right? She was considered family to me, including Franz. Speaking of them I guess I should tell a little more about them.


Franz was the first boy I ever met and became friends with. The first boy I encountered was trying to beat me up. It was in 1st grade, a 2nd grade blonde haired boy was trying to take my lunch money and I was behind a ledge with a metal fence below. He threatened me and started to take advantage of the area I was in. He decided to shove me a bit until I dropped the money, but I held on to it. When all the sudden I slipped and was starting to fall backwards, but a hand caught mine and my money then pulled me up. I met eyes of blue grey, jet-black hair, freckles, a pale face and a wide smile attached to a somewhat over weight bulky body. I remember grasping him in a hug with relief and him picking me up and run off from the goon. He was my hero, I had a crush on him in 3rd grade and I havent left those emotions since.


How I met Jessica was more emotional. In the 2nd grade we happened to cross paths in the Nurses office. She had red hair at the time, short and wavy that curled around her chin. Her grey blue eyes just searched me, I couldnt blame her, as I was bleeding half to death, a gash on my left arm was wide open. As soon as my arm was bandaged up she ran to me and clung on to me for dear life and began weeping. She had told me later that her brother had died by bleeding to death at the playground, I couldnt blame her for crying at the site of someone else whom she thought would die. We have been friends ever since.

The pain from the present was brought be back to my senses.

Sheesh! I yelped.

Oh Molly you have had these stitches put on all the time! My mothers voice said.

I was now at the doctors, getting some stitches on my chest; normally I horribly hate stitches and go numb or faint every time I see a needle, or the doctor, but the doctor and my mother made sure I was awake. For me, this was torture; it is horrifying for me to see a cut forced together again.

Not on my chest Mother of mine! Ow! I yelped.

I thought you said you where getting into the whole Goth thing? Mother said.

I was curious okay. Im over it. Yow! I yelped again.

Please try and not squirm, and please Mrs. Morton try not to make your daughter yell My doctor said.

As soon as the stitching was done on my leg and chest we headed out. Once we got into the car I stared down at my feet. If I told my mother what I saw when I had died for a short moment I knew she would think I was mentally ill, Peter told me this situation was supposed to be confidential, the limit was two. That was until my school came in, so now all my school knows and my Mom has no clue. It sounds completely unfair, but Peter has a point. It might spread, even if mom doesnt want it to. I promised myself unless something horrible happens that leaks out my secret, I will tell her.

You okay sweetie? My mom asked.

I was snapped out of my thoughts, and I looked to my mom and forced a smile.

Yeah! Everythings good. I replied.

Aw crap, it was my first lie. Believe it or not that sentence that just spewed out of my mouth was my first official lie.





I kind of liked it..



Back at School the next day people swarmed around me asking all sorts of stupid questions.

Are you okay?

Did you knock out when he stabbed you?

I heard no one knows who stabbed you!

Are you mad about that?

Cool stitches!

Oh my god! You have stitches!

Did it hurt?

Are you okay?

Everyone has been circling rumors that no one knows who it is!

Idiot! No one knows who it was, the roomers are that it was Johnny!

I heard he missed your heart by only a centimeter!

I heard it was a comic character that came out of its book to haunt you and had finally killed you!

It was silent after that last comment, everyone looked to find a girl with long red hair her green eyes looking completely clueless at the crowd.

What? Its what I heard. She simply applied.

Everyone looked back at me, as they where asking more questions I saw two black heads forcing themselves to the middle of the crowd, where I was.







A.N.: Yep, Elen made a cameo in this. I know you arent crazy about JHTM at least, to my knowledge but I had the urge to just dump you in there. ^.^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StephAlanPoe on June 26, 2006, 2:52:42 AM

StephAlanPoe on
StephAlanPoewoah, i just read the bit at the top. these are different storys? well.
FINISH THIS ONE! PLEASE!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOOD!!!!!
the charachters are great, and so is the story. A girl who never dies... It's brill! please finish it!

StephAlanPoe on June 26, 2006, 2:50:13 AM

StephAlanPoe on
StephAlanPoe!

I love this storyyyyyy! Wh00t, I can't belive i got first comment on such a good piece of writing! In the first chapter, the guy who dies, is that her father? then again, you said her father got runover by a bus... 1st chapter guy was havig a heart attack tho, if i remember right...
sorry! im typing to myself again Xp

great story. can't wait for the next chapter!