Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Why Is There A Whale On Top Of The Ramen Shop?!

Funny story! Sasuke gets amnesia and everyone takes advantage of it.

PLEEZ be nice and comment! This is only my second fanfic!:)

Chapter 4 - Why Is There A Whale On Top Of The Ramen Shop?!

Chapter 4 - Why Is There A Whale On Top Of The Ramen Shop?!
"Now where are we?"

"Ichiraku's! The best place for ramen in the village!"replied Naruto, beaming.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and kept his hands in his pockets.

"Come on!"said Naruto. He grabbed Sasuke's arm and attempted to pull him into the booth.

Sasuke remained in the same spot, giving Naruto an annoyed look.

"Don't touch me."

Naruto winced as Sasuke's dark eyes pierced his blue ones, and quickly let go of him. Regaining composure, he pointed towards the booth.

"Come on!"he whined.

Rolling his eyes again, Sasuke walked into the booth, lifting the red flaps. As Naruto came up behind him, he dropped the flaps and let them hit his face.

"Hey!"shouted Naruto, coming in angrily.

Sasuke was sitting on one of the stools and smirking. In a huff, Naruto sat next to him and asked for two bowls of ramen.

"Coming up! Just a moment!"

"Just one."said Sasuke.

"What?"asked Naruto.

"I'm not hungry. I don't want any. Is that so hard to believe?"

"But....but...you have to!"

"And why's that?"asked Sasuke suspiciously.

Naruto thought about it.

"Don't have a good reason?"asked Sasuke mockingly, "Or do you just not want to tell me? Another one of your stupid tricks?"

Naruto's face turned red. "NO!" he shouted.

Of course it was a lie. He didn't want Sasuke to know that he planned to get as much ramen as possible and then leave Sasuke with the bill. Or maybe, he wouldn't warn him to wait before the ramen cooled to eat it. He would watch anxiously and laugh at him when he burned his mouth. Then there was the idea of....well, better not think about it now. Sasuke had figured out that he was planning something. He didn't know exactly what, but he wasn't stupid enough to take that chance. Naruto had been the idiot here.

Sasuke chuckled. "Baka."he said under his breath.

"What?! What did you say?!"shouted Naruto.

Sasuke spoke up. "I said, 'Baka'. Are you hard of hearing?"

A bowl of ramen was placed in front of Naruto. Without thinking (and still glaring angrily at Sasuke), he picked up a pair of chopsticks and shoved a huge mouthful of noodles and fishcake into his mouth. It took him a second, but he finally felt the searing, burning pain well up inside his mouth. A stream of tears ran down his face as he yelled and jumped around like a fool.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"he screamed.

Sasuke took another pair of chopsticks. He picked up some noodles from Naruto's bowl and ate them. Naruto' jaw dropped as he chewed and swallowed the noodles, without any sign of pain on his face.

Sasuke shrugged and Naruto's jaw dropped farther.

"What's the big deal?"

Naruto opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a yell outside.

"OH SASUKE-KUN!!!! MY SASUKE-KUN!!!"

"What was that?"

The two boys ran outside onto the street. They turned their heads in different directions, trying desperatly to find the voice's owner.

"UP HERE!!!"yelled the voice.

Naruto and Sasuke looked up.

"WHY IS THERE A WHALE ON TOP OF THE RAMEN SHOP?!"shouted Naruto.

"HEY!!!"shouted the voice angrily.

A large, round-looking fangirl was sitting on the roof of the shop. The girl spotted Sasuke and her eyes instantly grew large and sparkling.

"SASUKE!!!!"she shouted. Before he knew what had happened, the large girl jumped off the roof. Screaming, she landed on top of the poor raven-haired boy.

"SASUKE!"yelled Naruto, his eyes growing wide.

"Oops,"said the girl standing up and looking down at her flattened, unconcious crush. Tears ran down her face, as she ran away, her arms flapping and waving in the air.

"I NEED MY RICEBALL!!!!"she shouted between sobs (from last ch!).

Uh-oh, thought Naruto, walking over to Sasuke and looking down at him.

"Sakura's gonna kill me," he said outloud.

"Why am I gonna kill you?"asked a voice.

"S-Sakura!!!"

"Hi Naruto! Where's Sas-" the pink-haired girl stopped when she noticed the unconcious boy on the ground.

Her eyes opened wide and she turned to Naruto, more terrifying then ever.

"WHAT....HAPPENED?!"

"Um........"

Sakura chased Naruto into the ramen shop and cornered him, fuming mad. She spotted the huge bowl of ramen sitting on the counter and picked it up.

"S-Sakura-chan..."

Naruto backed up into a corner, helpless.

Uh-oh....HELP!!!

---------------------------------------------

Only 1 or 2 more chappies left!!!!

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 5:30:54 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL serves u right Naruto^0^

uchihacrimson on February 12, 2007, 5:26:46 AM

uchihacrimson on
uchihacrimsonStill eating that apple o.o;; keep typing it's getting good....I like it...alot~

Yukina-chun on January 2, 2007, 12:36:49 AM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chungee Naruto's so evil

Heh I go look at the other chapters now.

Ila-Sweet on December 30, 2006, 1:27:36 PM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-Sweetppplllssss keep going

sylvermini on October 13, 2006, 8:20:49 AM

sylvermini on
sylverminireally good!this is a good story! can't wait for the next one!