Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - FATHER

Well, if you would like to read the ENTIRE story, you will need to start at ShadowGirl's story, Kakahsi's Crush on his assistant, 1, 2, 3, who knows. I would also like to thank MaoHiwitari and ShadowGirl for comming up the main characters unique name,and

Chapter 5 - FATHER

Chapter 5 - FATHER
CHAPTER 5:
Just before reaching the gates, the guards were interrupted by a man, in a long dark robe. The man held out his arm, easily stopping the guards. One of the many guards pulled out a sealing scroll. “Move out of our way, or you will be sealed in this forever!” The guard showed him the scroll. The man pulled down his hood, revealing his silver hair, and a scar on his left eye, leading up to a sharingan focused on the guard. The guard gasped. The guard walked forward and shouted, “That is the infamous Copy Cat Ninja, Kakashi Hatake, from the village of the leaves! He was banished from this village! Kill him men!” Kakahsi lashed out with kunai knives, killing all the guards but the ones dragging Kiko. Kakahsi gazed at his son, and then looked up at the guards coldly and spoke, “Now, what would two men like yourselves, be doing with my son?!”
The men were speechless. Kakashi walked up to his son and tossed him over his back. The men easily let go, still standing motionless and mute. Kakashi turned around and said, “Thank you men for doing this without corruption.” Kakashi waved goodbye when a guard shouted, “Dragon Flame….” Kakashi whirled around and shouted, “Dragon Flame No Jutsu!!!” The two men were destroyed instantly. Kakshi then turned around and walked on towards the gates. Then, in a matter a minutes the two of them were outside the gates. Kakashi got a couple yards away before laying his son on the ground. Kakashi analyzed his son, not having seen him in thirteen years, Kakashi was surprised at the resemblance. Then, Kakashi noticed the sharingan in his son’s left eye. Kakashi gently pulled Kiko’s headband down to cover his eye once more.
Kakashi then wrapped him in his jacket and sat beside him, waiting for his son’s consciousness. The next morning Kiko woke up with fright. Looking down at him was a man, with silver hair and a mask like his own. The man also wore his headband in the same fashion as he himself did. Kiko tried to get up and the man gently put a hand on his shoulder and said, “You need rest, you’ve over used your sharingan, you won’t be able to walk properly for about a week. Kiko pushed away the man’s hand and said, “Who are you, and how do you know about my sharingan?!” The man looked at Kiko with amusement and said, “My name is Kakashi Hatake, and I know about your sharingan, because like you, I have one as well.” Kakashi unveiled his sharingan briefly. Kiko was dumbfounded. Kakashi continued, “I see you have went against Naruto, not bad at all for a Chunin.” Kiko yet again confused said, “Well, Kakashi? How do you know about the fight?” Well, let’s just say I’ve got friends in high places.” Kakashi chuckled softly to himself. Kiko noticed many similarities, between himself and this man, between the mask, similar features, headband style, and not to mention the last name. Kakashi looked over at Kiko and smiled, “Can you really not figure it out, is it really that hard?” Kiko looked up at Kakashi and said, “How did you know what I was thinking?”
Kakashi looked down at Kiko and said pleasantly, “Well, because of my sharingan, I’ve been trained to see a person’s weaknesses, and faults. So, I can basically bore into your mind, while my hypnotic eye entrances you. Easy concept really.” Kiko looked at Kakashi and asked, “Are you my father?” Kakashi stared at Kiko for a moment and then answered, “Yes, I Kakashi Hatake am your father Kiko.” Kiko was overwhelmed with joy. Kiko jumped on Kakashi and hugged him. Kakashi laughed, and wrestled with Kiko. Soon, it was night, and by that time Kiko had made a fire. Kakashi had given his jacket to Kiko as a blanket. That night, Kiko and his father, Kakashi Hatake gazed at the stars, until Kiko himself fell into a much needed sleep. With Kakashi, guarding him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MaoHiwatari on June 20, 2006, 4:36:29 AM

MaoHiwatari on
MaoHiwatariawwww, so sweet.....I told Shadowsgirl that Kakashi would make a good father...^-^