Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Shadows In The Night

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 12 - Shadows In The Night

Chapter 12 - Shadows In The Night
Dusty crept along behind his father's patrol with Robinstream at his side. The other cats with them included Danger, Frozenheart, Volcali, Joel, Hail, an apprentice named Shetani, as well as a fairly young warrior named Rue. Their was frost on the ground but Dusty's pelt was hot with anxiety. Would this end up as a repeat of last time? Could there still be a chance for peace? What in Scourge's name was Dustfang thinking?!

Robinstream looked at her brother nervously, "You know Firestar had nothing to do with this... it was all Dustfang's idea!"

Dusty couldn't help but snarl as he spoke, "Oh yes I'm sure it was! A traitor like you is one to talk..."

His hiss was cut short as she stepped in his walking path and looked him straight in the eyes, "Is that what you think? That I'm a traitor? No... I simply found where I belong! Firestar isn't evil... he was just threatened by Phantomflight's falling in love with Flare!"

"So he kidnapped her?!"

"I told you already! It was Dustfang's idea!"

Suddenly their arguement was interupted as a patrol of cats filed out of the bushes. Phantomflight's pelt bristled as he hissed, "Russetfur!"

The gray she-cat's eyes gleamed in the moonlight. Her claws were clearly unsheathed as were her warriors', "Yes Phantomflight thats me... I'd heard you've come back from the dead. Dustfang tells the members of ShadowClan that BloodClan is now the only thing standing in the way of returning pure blood to the clans. We were told to give you two choices when we found you. Choice one: We can kill all of your clanmates right here and now as well as go to the barn and kill those cats. Or the alternative: You join Dustfang in his plan to fufill Tigerstar's wish... We will be TigerClan once again!"

Phantomflight looked at his paws then back up at Russetfur, "Fine... we'll join you..."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:05:15 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogAwesome!

icestorm on October 1, 2008, 11:09:45 AM

icestorm on
icestormSTUPID DUSTFANG!! I just want to strangle him! XD

very good chapter! ^^

desertbreeze on October 1, 2008, 11:11:55 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeLOL don't we all XD