Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Welcome To My Life

The story of Robin and Dusty and how their lives change when they discovered the truth about their real parents.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 17 - Welcome To My Life

Chapter 17 - Welcome To My Life
"How dare you defy me?" growled Dustfang, "I am the only cat capable of running all four, no five, clans."

"You'd never rule BloodClan," retorted Flare her fur standing on end.

"Please Dustfang, tell Flare why your doing this..." mewed a ShadowClan cat named Cherryblossom.

"Fine," he sighed, "If you must know... I'm doing this to prove that I can be better than my goody-goody brother. All my life I've been in his shadow listening to 'Oh but why can't you be like Neonbeam' or 'Neonbeam is so cool, I wanna be just like him'. You have no idea what my life was like trying to prove myself. ThunderClan seems to have lost sight of whats really important, treating all cats as equals. Sometimes I just wanted to scream until my lungs gave out..."

Flare looked at the cat that she'd just as soulless now in a different light, he wasn't evil, he was just like Phantomflight. In fact she knew now that there must be some way to prevent the tradgedy that was fast approaching.

"My brother never understood me. He just thought I was the 'not-so-fun twin'. He never knew the torments I went through on a daily basis. And also my other siblings didn't exactly stick up for me... well Jayfeather seemed to understand me but not Lionblaze or Hollyleaf. I, I'm lost..."

Flare watched in shock as the strong willed tomcat suddenly allowed himself to fall to the ground as if his legs had given out. Cherryblossom ran over to his aid with the help of some warriors named Brushfire and Ferretfur. Somehow she knew that something would happen soon...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on October 24, 2008, 7:17:48 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogWow, didn;t see that coming!

icestorm on October 16, 2008, 7:48:12 AM

icestorm on
icestormDustfang is good?! *0*

desertbreeze on October 16, 2008, 11:45:52 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeWell just confessing myself here every chapter of this story is made up as I type it with no prep time XD