Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Villian

The epic adventures continue!.

Book 1: Revolution
Book 2: Dust to Dust
Book 3: Broken
Book 4: Break Out

Chapter 7 - Villian

Chapter 7 - Villian
Phantomflight found himself backed up against a wall with Flare at his side. The two BloodClan warriors had been cornered by some of Dusty's followers. There were at least two dozen of them in the entire camp but they were strange cats. Their eyes showed nothing except a twisted aggression and their claws were jagged and blood stained. These cats were more savage than BloodClan!

The two that cornered Phantomflight and Flare were named Shatter and Flash, Shatter being a black she-cat with blue eyes and Flash being a white tom with red eyes. Shatter snarled at Flare and began taunting her, "Oh whats the matter little princess of blood? Your baby's betrayal too much for you? Too bad that life! You should never believe anything that anyone tells you!"

Flash joined in with a few words of his own, "Yes and all cats who refuse the rule of us stronger cats shall perish in thier own beliefs! Too long have clancats been the ones to make the rules!"

"Enough talk!" growled Phantomflight, "I'm the cat whose paws have spilled more blood than most of the other cats here! Some of that blood more precious than others...... Either way now your blood as well as the blood of my own son shall be spilled! Die!"

Phantomflight lunged himself at Shatter, fastening his teeth into her throat he bit down hard. Suprisingly the she-cat was a better fighter than he thought and she threw him off and came back with a swift blow to his soft underbelly. He yelped in pain but soon kicke Shatter off of him and rammed her into a boulder. Flash leaped to aid her but Flare had already seen this coming and pounced onto his back in rage. The ginger she-cat used her reinforced claws to quickly end the struggle and Flash lay at her paws, dead. Shatter on the other hand was hanging on to life but just barely, she dragged herself through the grass in attempt to escape but was caught and killed off by Bandit who seemed to be braver than usual.

Soon enough the WindClan camp was quiet and Onestar approached Phantomflight, "I see you've helped us make some enemies..."

Flare shook her head, "No sir they decided along time ago that clancats were the enemy!"

He looked at her with disbelief, "Then why are you involved?"

Phantomflight stepped up defensively in front of his mate, "Because Onestar... we are a clan!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ginathehedgehog on November 12, 2008, 4:15:53 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogI love the last line! Awesome job! :D

icestorm on November 4, 2008, 9:42:17 AM

icestorm on
icestormSTUPID Dusty folwers! hah, they deserved to die!! =D Nice Chapter, your storie is just SOOO good!!

desertbreeze on November 4, 2008, 9:56:01 AM

desertbreeze on
desertbreezeThanks ^^ I appreciate your feedback!