Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The akatsuki

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 5 - The akatsuki

Chapter 5 - The akatsuki
As me and kisame walked , he told me about what the akatsuki was and how you got into it . I was amazed that there was only six or seven members . As we neared a small village by the village in the mist , it was sundown . We traveled to the village in two days , usally it would take five days . I yawned then we headed on into the village . We stayed at a small hotel then kisame went somewhere in the village . While he did i stayed at the hotel and read some scrolls i brought with me .

Arya , i looked up . A ravin haired boy was standing there .

Itachi is that you ?

He nodded , how have you been kisame fetched me to come see you . He said he gave you a akatsuki cloack . I looked down at the package , he smiled . It had been so long since i saw him i was so happy . Tears flowed from my eyes , he may be a murder but he's still family .

Arya are you all right ?

yea i'm fine , i just missed you so much .

So how was living with sasuke ?

Fine , why did you leave ?

I had to i was wanted for murder .

I just can't belive your back with me .

Have you learned to use the shrigun mode i used on little sasuke ?

No , i can't figure it out .

Have you murdered your best friend ?

yea i did last month . Sudden intest was in itachi eyes .

Well you have changed a lot since i murdered the uchiha clan . Still dose sasuke know you murdered ?

Nope no one knew .

No one , when you do it ?

Last month .

I will teach you , one thing you need to do for me . Kill orochimaru and sasuke uchiha .

Deal . I will do it . But if i fail , don't kill me .

He smerked , then wrote a letter to the akatsuki . Allright , open the package then meet me in the hall .

I opened the pack , and found ablack cloack with red clouds on it just like itachi's .

Home at last . I will return but in five years , hopefully you don't join orochimaru . I put it on then , went into the hall way .

Lets go arya . I followed him into the forest . As i left ,i noticed we where heading to the village hidden in the sand . We reached there headquters in three days . As i entered the building i saw many members and kisame .

Itachi where should i keep my stuff ?

upstairs to the left arya. I went up feeling happy , i home at last ; this was were i belong . I layed down on the bed and sleept .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment