Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - The rest of organaztion

I tased blood in my mouth , Itachi why did you kill our family and clan ? Arya Uchiha keeps a jounal of daily events that happen to her and sasuke and itachi . I don't know if there we be a future for the uchiha clan or not ........

Chapter 13 - The rest of organaztion

Chapter 13 - The rest of organaztion
As i woke that moring i saw itachi sitting on the outside window ledge . I opened the window . What is it itachi ?

I didn't fully let you meet our side . You met kisame the shark man but the others you havn't .

Itachi are you rellay going to let a little chuunin join us ?

Deidare quite , you know our leader asked me to . Huh deidare ?

But itachi he's right .

Sosori shhh...

Kisame , itachi , deidare and sonial thats four so far . How many left ?

Itachi , do you think she will help us well ?

She was the traits of sasuke and me . thats five , Tori i think she's counting the members .

Allright the rest of can show . Tori , deidare , me , zestu , kisame , orochimura , hidan , and last sasori . Then there's our leader . You make nine if your thinking ten forget about orochimaru he's out of this group . Nine members , i better not get them mad .

Itachi who can test her ?

Hmm ... Deidara , i don't know yet . Kisame and deidare stay here the rest of you tell the leader about sasuke staying at the village . They all headed in diffrent directions .

Itachi this gurl arya why is she here is there a bigger reason ?

No , i'm just testing her , you fail you can kill her kisame.

Itachi your so cruel allways ...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment