Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Kyaa!

Uhmm... just a regular story about Tohru Honda and the terrible secret of the Sohma Family cure

Chapter 1 - Kyaa!

Chapter 1 - Kyaa!



Hmm...yeah, I enjoy reading Fruits Basket... so I decided, why not write my own?!

Disclaimer: NO, GOSH DARNET! I OWN NO FRUITS BASKET!! I might own one character I will make up thoughh.... hmmmm...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter One:

"Good morning, Hana-chan! Uo-chan!" Tohru Honda walked into the small lit classroom. "Tohru-kun, whassup'?" asked Arisa Uotani. "Morning, Tohru-kun," Saki Hanajima said softly... not to mention quietly. Uo looked right behind Tohru. "Prince Charming." "Uo-san..." "Kyon..." "Yankee." Uo glared at Kyo and he glared back. "EH! Kyo-kun, Uo-chan... come on, it's morning... be cheerful." Tohru protested.

Kyo faced his glare at Tohru. "Every morning does not have to be cheerful, you moron." "Eh?" Before he knew it, Uo had punched his face into his skull. "Don't talk about Tohru-kun that way, Baka!" Hana and Uo protected Tohru. "Eh?" Kyo held his nose. "You guys are protective..." he said angrily.

"TOO PROTECTIVE! HAAAIII-YAAA!" Kyo made an attack at Uo, Hana, or Tohru. Wham. Yuki held his clenched fist in one hand. "Don't lay a finger on them. They didn't do anything to you," he said. He pushed Kyo's fist and sent him flying into the bookcase. "Oi! Oi, class is started! KYO! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!" The teacher tied up her blonde hair and glared at Kyo. "Get up..." Tohru frowned as she took a seat next to Hana. 'Too much glaring... why do Yuki-kun and Kyo-kun fight so much?" "EY! TOHRU!" Tohru snapped out of dreaming and shook her head. "I'm sorry..." "Phaa... I said take Red-Head over here to the nurse..." "Kyaa... of course, Mrs." The teacher twitched as Tohru left the room. "It's MISS! DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M OLD!" she yelled after her.

"Kyo-kun... are you alright?" "Yeah, whatever!" Tohru looked down as she walked. "I-I'm sorry, Kyo-kun..." Kyo looked at her sad face. "It doesn't matter..."


Chapter Two:

"Tohru-kun, you wanna come to Hana's house right now?" Uo asked Tohru, walking out of the classroom. "We're gonna do homework and study and... all that useless junk. But there's snacks." She said, as if to persuade Tohru. She laughed. "I would love to, but I have to work today... sorry Hana-chan...Uo-chan," Tohru frowned. "Aww... Tohruuuuuuuuuu-kuuuuunnnn!"

Later, Tohru left school for work. "I could have asked to skip work and hang out at Hana-chan's house... I really wanted to go..." Tohru said. At work, Tohru had her outfit on. She pulled the white gloves on her hand and started collection trash bags. "TOHRUUUUU-KUNNNNN!!!" "AHHHH!!!" Tohru fell on her head and dropped the bags. She opened one eye and saw the face of Momiji Sohma. "Kyaaaaaaa! So sorry, Tohru-kun, I'm just happy to see you."

Momiji helped Tohru up and gathered the trash bags off the floor. "Are you sad, Tohru-kun? Did you not want to work?" Tohru blushed. "AHHH! NO... IT'S JUST...ERM, UM THAT IS..." Momiji smiled happily. "Oh, Tohru-kun, I know when something is wrong!" "Ehh?!" "Tohru-kun... you didn't wanna come to work today, did you?" Tohru's head fell in shame. "You can leave early, Tohru-kun! I'll take over you're duty."

"Ahhh!! Momiji-kun, I couldn't ask for something like that! There's nothing wrong... I just wanted to goto Hana's house today," she said embarrassed. "And....that's nothing wrong?" Momiji asked. "TOHRU-KUN!! PLEASE, I AM ALWAYS PLEASED TO WORK HERE!" Momiji's loud voice caught the attention of two workers. 'Hey! It's that cute kid again!' They both thought. Then, they moved to another room, most likely to check out.

Tohru couldn't help it... she hugged Momiji tight and sobbed. POOF! There, in a bundle of Momiji's clothes was a small rabbit. Tohru gasped. "Kyaaa!!! I'm so sorrryyyy, Momiji-kun," she whispered. She looked around at any workers that could have seen. Then, she helped Momiji with his clothes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, ok... so it's not that good! But it's a start right? I hope I get comments so I can write the next chapter! I am accepting ideas too! PLeaaaaassseeee gimmmeee IDDDDEEEEAAAASSS =O... oops haha... =

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Moon_the_blue_neko on December 22, 2005, 11:22:00 AM

Moon_the_blue_neko on
Moon_the_blue_nekoi like it but the scroll bar was really buging me >_

Moon_the_blue_neko on December 22, 2005, 4:59:00 AM

Moon_the_blue_neko on
Moon_the_blue_nekoi like it but the scroll bar was really buging me >_